Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom Skarmory
Just a little something I made for a personal project and thought I'd share. Desriptions on the image.

[Image: skarmory_2_5d_spritesheet_by_milun2-d3b5rc7.png]
Thanked by:
Eh... I'm not entirely sure how I feel about animating 3D models into sprite sheets. I mean, there are a number of games that have done that, but usually they either touched it up or had better lighting than these have.

If anything, what if you were to trace over the frames and make them look nice? As they are they are very, VERY dull and hard to read.
Thanked by:
Ok, how's this:

[Image: skarsprite.png]
Thanked by:
Um;

It's really not Custiom if it's a model you didn't even make. That, and the Pkmn Stadium models rely heavily on ambient lighting to look good, so without that, this looks flat and a little ugly.

I wouldn't accept this for tSR.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Aw ok. It's just I had to repair the model heavily, and rig the animations myself and whatnot, so there was some effort.

I don't know, I thought it looked nice and wanted to share it.

Plus, I used to go to Shyguy Kingdom, and some of their custom sprites are usually edited existing ones.
Thanked by:
Then they aren't custom. They're edited. These arent anything; custom, edited, or any good
Thanked by:
: (

Fine, don't use them.

I just figured if you let things like this: http://spriters-resource.com/custom_edit...heet/17942

Then a re-animated, re-textured model would be allowed.
Thanked by: superdimentiobros
As a general rule, before submiting anything to any spriting community, you must watch your submission and honestly ask yourself if it will be useful for other people.
If your first thought is "I don't know, maybe somebody could use it for... something" then the submission is not good enough, is that simple.
Thanked by:
Well, I'd say it's for use in fighting games like M.U.G.E.N and whatnot. Those were the original intentions of the image.
Thanked by: