Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gba "disney princess" boss rips request *COMPLETED*
*COMPLETED*
Hi everyone, so I'm making a disney fangame and I'd like to know if someone could rip those boss sprites from the gba game "disney princess" :
-maleficent (from aurora's last episode)
-the evil (old) queen (from snow white's last episode)

thanks
*COMPLETED*
Thanked by:
sorry that game was discontinued from every computer or store so no one can rip em

just kidding, and no i dont want to rip em
Thanked by:
If you don't want to rip them, at least don't tease him with crap.

warned.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
(03-04-2011, 03:16 PM)magicsnake Wrote: Hi everyone, so I'm making a disney fangame and I'd like to know if someone could rip those boss sprites from the gba game "disney princess" :
-maleficent (from aurora's last episode)
-the evil (old) queen (from snow white's last episode)

thanks

I'd like to help you but I already have a project going and am trying to rip from two games other than that, sorry... Sad I hope you get what you need and good luck with your fangame though! Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Why do people post only to say they can't help?
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
(03-13-2011, 09:29 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: Why do people post only to say they can't help?

I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to be like that, I mostly wanted to wish him luck with his project because I felt bad no one was helping him... but you're right and now I feel like a hypocrite sorry magicsnake... Sad
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Iceman404
Here's the evil queen from snow white's episode:

[Image: evilwitch.png]

I'll try and get the other one tomorrow, it's just near midnight here and I really need to get to bed. Also, in regards to the other rip, who is aurora? (I'm guessing you mean ariel but I'm not totally sure)

EDIT: Also, about the evil queen, the red lines mean that it repeats, the yellow crescent is when the evil queen deflects your attack, the apple is her attack, and the frames under the apple are the different palettes.
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(Disney)
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanks Rakia. Here's the Maleficent rip:

[Image: maleficent.png]

If you need anything else ripped from the game, I can probably do it as I might just try and finish ripping the whole game while I'm at it. Smile

EDIT: The wand corresponds to the left-most sprite that it is near, and if there is only one wand for the line, then each sprite uses that frame of the wand.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Rakia, magicsnake
Sorry for the late replies :
(03-14-2011, 07:33 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I'd like to help you but I already have a project going and am trying to rip from two games other than that, sorry... I hope you get what you need and good luck with your fangame though!
thanks and good luck with your project ^^
(03-14-2011, 07:33 PM)redblueyellow Wrote: I'll try and get the other one tomorrow, it's just near midnight here and I really need to get to bed. Also, in regards to the other rip, who is aurora? (I'm guessing you mean ariel but I'm not totally sure)
I hope you did get some sleep Smile
and aurora, like rakia said, is sleeping beauty Smile
its understandable not to know it though, her name is mentioned once or twice in the movie ^^
although she is the main character she is the less seen character in the movie Wink
(03-14-2011, 07:33 PM)redblueyellow Wrote: Thanks Rakia. Here's the Maleficent rip:
(...)
If you need anything else ripped from the game, I can probably do it as I might just try and finish ripping the whole game while I'm at it. Smile
(...)
thank you soo much ^^
oh, and no, I think its all I need from this game... unless maybe the "evil trees" from snow white's first level...

Thanked by: Garamonde
(03-14-2011, 07:33 PM)redblueyellow Wrote: Thanks Rakia. Here's the Maleficent rip:

[Image: maleficent.png]

EDIT: The wand corresponds to the left-most sprite that it is near, and if there is only one wand for the line, then each sprite uses that frame of the wand.

I'm terribly sorry if this is considered hijacking, but I have a request: could you rip the Seven Dwarves, if you can? I'm creating a knock-off comic series, and I need the Seven Dwarves sprites.
Thanked by:
Nice! Gonna submit?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Yeah, I was just playing through the earlier levels in the game for Snow White and Aurora to see if the bosses have any more frames appear. Anyways, here's the icons:

[Image: evilwitchicon.png][Image: maleficenticon.png]

Also, I'll get on the other sheets, I'll just post them in my submission topic if that's okay.
Thanked by:
(03-18-2011, 08:25 AM)redblueyellow Wrote: Yeah, I was just playing through the earlier levels in the game for Snow White and Aurora to see if the bosses have any more frames appear. Anyways, here's the icons:

[Image: evilwitchicon.png][Image: maleficenticon.png]

Also, I'll get on the other sheets, I'll just post them in my submission topic if that's okay.

Ok, thanks, so I guess this request topic is over ^^
....so I'll wait for it here http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...711&page=1
right ?
well, thanks again
Thanked by:
Sounds great. Do we already have a section icon?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: