Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
the great samus sheet
[Image: thumbnaileo8.png]
the great samus sheet will be the first sheet I will be submitting to TSR yay! Big Grin I also have a bunch of other sheets made, but.... well their on a different pc unfortunatley, and the internet doesnt work on it, so if I get my internet working on my other pc, expect more from me!
so uhh yea. I dont really know what to say but, enjoy.
[Image: newtitlescreen-42.png]
Thanked by:
Excellent job for your first sheet. Hopefully the next one will be quicker and easier to finalize, eh?
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
(08-04-2008, 08:55 PM)Miles07 Wrote: Excellent job for your first sheet. Hopefully the next one will be quicker and easier to finalize, eh?

yea, now that I know how everything works, it will be much faster. I planned on getting a sheet that's finished already on my other pc, but I could not post it here yet cuz the internet on my other pc doesnt work. its a rip of unused enemies in fusion and things that have to do with them. maybe I can extract it from my other pc to this one.............
Thanked by:
great news everyone!, I got my internet back working again! Big Grin
Thanked by:
Great! Do you have a new sheet for us?
Or... have you started a new sheet for us yet?

Thanked by:
yea, even though It isn't put together very well, Its at the sprite discussion......
Ill add an attachment here:

Thanked by:
WOW. To think, if everything on this sheet actually WAS used... I especially love the Scientist being snatched away... LOLz.

I heart. Thumbs up.

Thanked by:
(08-11-2008, 05:00 PM)Miles07 Wrote: WOW. To think, if everything on this sheet actually WAS used... I especially love the Scientist being snatched away... LOLz.

I heart. Thumbs up.

thx. there is more to it, Its just that I couldn't find it. It was the unused zombie scientist, they were originally green......... and the infected air filters in sec.1 looked different. I also know the areas looked different and samus had some weird... sound radar thing. the doors worked like space colony ceres's in super metroid (opens automatically) sooo... there's still a lot of unused things that can be ripped.
Thanked by:
How are you finding these unused sprites? Directly in the tilesets?

I found a sprite of a cat, bird, and fish up in the Fusion tilesets.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
(08-12-2008, 08:22 PM)Ngamer01 Wrote: How are you finding these unused sprites? Directly in the tilesets?

I found a sprite of a cat, bird, and fish up in the Fusion tilesets.

yea, I was in sec. 1 when I found the first one, I was going to try and get that metroid-egg thing when I saw the shriek bat on it, so I tried it in other rooms and found em. you found a cat, bird, and fish? hmm I wounder why I didnt see them...
Thanked by:
I guess as with any tile, certain tiles are only available at certain points of the game.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
update! I have just found the original X parasites. It is actually now used as the hornoad's attack, so it is used, but it isn't at the same time.

Thanked by:
Man. Nintendo really left a bunch of crap in the ROM this time...

Thanked by:
I know XP, There is a video on youtube that shows a bunch of unused things, metroid fusion beta, metroid fusion was supposed to be in metroid 2 style, but over time, it advanced. there are a couple of different beta videos, including one for metroid prime.
Thanked by:
(08-14-2008, 09:44 PM)deathbringer Wrote: I'll check, it's going to take some time since I have to convert the palette's address to decimal so Tile Molester only accepts that.

As of now I've found everything on the sheet within the rom. except the grub under the scientist, but I haven't finished looking. So they aren't bogus.

Oh, and that hive thing belongs with the kihunter, makes a little sense since kihunters have a thorax (I think that's what it's called) with a stinger.

well, as for the motos, the dudes with the mask, it was unused without the mask, I have tried to take off the mask, but I couldn't figure out how thus making it unused. as for the ki hunter hives, the ki hunters are actually those red things that dry up or die or whatever when you beat zazabi, once when you reach the part with yakuza,the spider boss, the ki hunters appear and whats left of the red things is a skeletal structure like thing so those hives were going to be for the ki hunter, but they weren't. they needed the ki hunters to come out of a cocoon-like thing before they turn into a skeletal like thing to block the way to yakuza in case someone tried to get to yakuza early.
Thanked by: