Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SMA Effects / Score Texts
Can someone rip the effects and score texts found in Super Mario Advance

Please?
[Image: Vb8vjwW.png][Image: uIrDfRP.png][Image: Jd3PZ8y.png][Image: BvmA5Pf.png][Image: 6L4ceD0.png][Image: LAKfOPp.png][Image: 10CGjip.png][Image: gEIdmj2.png]
Thanked by:
Sure; I'll take a look at what's not already on the site, and get to ripping it late this week. Midterms are in full swing atm, though, so don't expect anything before Friday.
Currently ripping ???, Submissions: 37
Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Human Ref + Ref 3
Thanked by:
This?
[Image: SMA.png]
Thanked by:
(02-21-2011, 08:04 PM)Maxim Wrote: This?
[Image: SMA.png]

Yeah, Thank you!
EDIT: I miss the invincibility sparkle effect
[Image: Vb8vjwW.png][Image: uIrDfRP.png][Image: Jd3PZ8y.png][Image: BvmA5Pf.png][Image: 6L4ceD0.png][Image: LAKfOPp.png][Image: 10CGjip.png][Image: gEIdmj2.png]
Thanked by:
You might add the "1up" sprite on there for completion's sake. That being said, that was really fast.
Currently ripping ???, Submissions: 37
Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Human Ref + Ref 3
Thanked by:
I miss one sprite. I need the sparkle effect that appears when mario, luigi, toad or peach are invincible.
Thanked by:
There you go. Also included the missing 1-up effect.

[Image: sparkle.png]
Thanked by: Jdaster64
(02-25-2011, 11:45 AM)Maxim Wrote: There you go. Also included the missing 1-up effect.

[Image: sparkle.png]

Thank you so much!
Thanked by:
@Maxim:
Will you submit it?
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
@Davy Jones:
Yes, that would make sense. I will post them over at the GBA-Submissions.
Thanked by: