Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
any yall play World of Warcraft
it's a fun game don't hate. I'm on the lookout for cool dudes to play with, post in this thread if you do. I play on Mal'Ganis under da guise of Rocknasty, here are some cool screenshots I took, what do yall think of the new expansion?

http://i.imgur.com/JhHAK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9tELv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xr544.jpg
Thanked by:
I have a 35 warrior on mal'ganis i dunno what to do with but my main's an 85 druid on frostmane
[Image: tumblrl8vhg7z3eg1qal30o.jpg]
Thanked by:
wow is an horrible game.

just like any other mmo.
Turned those to links; they're pagebreaking at full size.

I used to play with a uni friend, got a Lv 26 Human Warlock, but it got boring. I guess I should take out another 60 days so I can see how the mechanics have changed post-cata, but ehhhhh.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
yeah i play this game, i'm shit at it, not a big deal
(02-09-2011, 01:19 PM)Keinkotze Wrote: I have a 35 warrior on mal'ganis i dunno what to do with but my main's an 85 druid on frostmane

level it to 40 and let me heal you faggot
Thanked by:
what you name bro
[Image: CQLlJY0.png]
Thanked by:
babyassman
Thanked by:
oh right
shoulda guessed
Thanked by:
My brother plays this -all the time-. I think he's... a level 82 Shaman on his main? I forget; he could be up to 85 by now.

I was thinking about eventually getting it but ehhhhhhhhhh I don't know if I can devote the time to it : (
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
I'll just pay $60 a year for Xbox live rather than $180 for a boring MMO that's not really that special.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
I tried once, but it wouldnt let me try the free trial witout buying the subscription services. Sofor the past year or so ive been playing maplestory.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
(02-09-2011, 01:36 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: wow is an horrible game.

just like any other mmo.

These are the kinds of posts that make me wish there was an unthank button.

Edit:
Also i play wow occasionally, but on the EU servers.
this is a sig

Thanked by: water dog
im going to take all the thanks in this thrad, write them on my ween, and snap pics of me rock n rollin mc donalds all over a printed sheet of met and all the spirte sheets hes ever made
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
i can't play most mmo's, they're too tedious and cost too much to keep going.
some mmo's can be fun, especially when they have more in-depth character advancement and more things to do besides killing x amount of a certain creature or deliver this scroll to that guy over there.

which is why i bought a lotro lifetime account way back when; i can not play for a month and i won't feel guilty about wasting 10-15 dollars. it's gone f2p since then, but get a monthly allowance of points for the new in-game store
Thanked by: Gwen
that's not what this thread is about. this thread is about world of warcraft. quit spamming you mod