Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Shiryou Sensen/ War of the Dead PC Engine
Hey guys, I got pretty much the entire character sheet for the main character from this game.

[Image: gameicon.png?t=1297217517]

[Image: lilaicon.png?t=1297217517]

[Image: lilasheet.png?t=1297217570]

The only thing missing is her using the Flame Thrower, and the blue orb, but otherwise pretty much the entire sheet is done. Hope you guys can put this one up on the site.
Thanked by: xdonthave1xx, Ton
That is awesome. I read about this game on Hardcore Gaming 101 a few weeks ago. This game is pretty tough without cheating.

Nice obscure game rip.
Some old GIFs I made that I used as avatars on forums (mostly wouldn't have been possible without Spriters Resource and affiliates).
[Image: Game.gif][Image: image.gif][Image: FF12.gif][Image: Alchemy.gif]

No actual planned rips. Just random whatevers.
Thanked by:
(02-08-2011, 09:40 PM)xdonthave1xx Wrote: That is awesome. I read about this game on Hardcore Gaming 101 a few weeks ago. This game is pretty tough without cheating.

Nice obscure game rip.

So did I, and actually the PC Engine version is pretty easy. The knife should be used for outside stuff, and the guns for stuff in buildings. And I use the save state only for resusming, and in case I wound up doing something stupid. Like going into an area at the wrong time and ill prepared.

It's a pretty decent game. But hopefully I'll get the Flame Thrower sometime soon.
Thanked by: