Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku II Rips
Well, it's beyond me as to why no one has ripped but a handful of sheets from these games, so I've decided to go ahead and do so myself. I've got a ton of sheets i've been ripping on and off over the years that'll i'll be finishing up and submitting over the next few days. I'll be playing through the whole game to rip all possible sprites for each character, Bosses and enemies will come sooner than the main characters and such because of this.

Do note that i've edited the 1st frame of damage/hurt sprites to remove the red overlay on them to the best of my ability. (there shouldn't be any, noticeable, flaws in them either.)

I accidentally used Arial font instead of Verdana on the 3 Icons, i've fixed that now.

First off is Future Gohan:
[Image: fgohanlog2icon.png]
[Image: futuregohanlogii.png]
and King Triceratops:
[Image: kingtrilog2.png]
[Image: kingtriceratopslogii.png]

EDIT:
I'm gonna add Android 17 as well, seeing as how i have the sheet:
[Image: a17log2icon.png]
[Image: android17logii.png]
Thanked by: Ton
Nice, are you planning on ripping any more from the game?
[Image: choauserbar.png]
The following statement is true: The previous statement is false.
Click me please
Thanked by:
Thanks, and yep like i said i've gotten a bunch of sheets gathered up over the years, here's an rough estimate on progress:

EDIT: Man...this is disappointing to say the least, apparently the only Legacy of Goku 2 sprites i have left on the other computer are from 2007. Surprisingly enough, Android 19 and 20 were almost fully ripped(i need to re-rip damage and flying frames) all the Cell sheets, 17 and 18 are gone (luckily 17 was put online). Anyway, i'll be sure to re-rip the sheets when i get there.

-HUMAN (or close to it) CHARACTERS-
-Goku (I'll be ripping all of Goku at some point, i only have a few misc. frames at the moment.)
-Yamcha (95%)
-Tien Shinhan (100%) (finished)
-Chioutzu(5%)
-Krillin (95%)
-1st form Cell (40%)
-2nd form Cell (0%)
-Perfect Cell (0%)
-Cell Jr. (0%)
-Android 16 (10%)
-Android 17 (100%) (finished)
(The android sheets are on another computer so i'll have to wait a day or so to get em back.)
-Android 18 (35%)
-Android 19 (100%) (finished)
-Android 20 (aka Dr.Gero) (100%) (finished)
-Chi Chi (100%) (dunno if it's complete yet so i'm waiting to post this one till i've finished the game)
-Vegeta (he's already been ripped but i've been finding extra sprites that weren't ripped)
-Trunks (same as Vegeta, i've found extra flying frames)
-Piccolo (same as Trunks, extra flying frames)
-Cooler (10%)

- MONSTERS -
-nothing really

-BACKGROUNDS/AREAS-
I've been grabbing only the more important locations like Capsule Corp., Goku's Home, Kame's Lookout, Namek, etc.

I've also got kid buu, super buu, Goten, and Gogeta sheets, but i'll finish those after Legacy 2.
Thanked by:
Here's Android 19, Android 20/Dr.Gero will be up later along with Yamcha, Tien, and Krillin.

Android 19:
[Image: a19log2icon.png]
[Image: android19.png]

EDIT:
Alright i finished Gero, Tien is almost done (just need his dying animation), Yamcha and Krillin are both missing flying animations in a certain direction, so i'll wait to post those two until i know for certain if the animations are anywhere later in the game.

Dr.Gero:
[Image: a20log2icon.png]
[Image: android20.png]

EDIT 2: Tien is finished so i'll put him up here too.

Tien Shinhan:
[Image: tienlog2icon.png]
[Image: tienshinhanlogii.png]
Thanked by: Ton
Great rips man - those mugshots in this game are uuuugly, but the actual sprites are pretty nicely animated. I've uploaded the two we missed out before!
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: