Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ring of Fates - Echoes of Time DS - Ripping models help!
Hi!
So I found out that there were some models in the NSBMD format within a folder called 'coolres.rsb' when opened with Tahaxan, problem is, I can't find any information as to how to get these models out of that file!!

I've seen some really good textures posted on the textures-resource section (with a thumbnail of the model), which I assume came from this .rsb file .. does anyone know which tools I need to access this content?

Or perhaps any other newer tools that may be more efficient in ripping models from DS games (I would love to see Dragonquest IX ones!)

These are only for personal use, as I would like to understand how these games handle equipment that change the characters appearance in game!

Thank you for any advice, I'm struggling to find any information on this online!
Thanked by:
Yeah, unfortunately there isn't a really good method to do rip nsbmd's. Most of them involve the .nsbmd viewer and an opengl 3D ripper of some kind. As for getting .nsbmd's out of an .rsb file, I have no clue.
Thanked by:
Aww I see..Thank you anyway =] I'm still experimenting with a few programs, just annoying when different file types appear hehe.
By any chance do you know anything of ~ .chr or .pac files for the DS system?

Thanked by:
Sorry no. I know .pac on the Wii is used for certain games like Brawl as an archive file.
Thanked by: