Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TSR's Funniest Gamming moments
Here we can talk about times that were funny when videogames were played. Like maybe you were stuck on this one partof a level for a long time, then it turned out to be something very obvious (Ex: like when I was stuck on this one part in SandK's Sanopolis for a long time) Or it could be a weird glitch you saw, or even strange mistakes (Like when I first played FE: path o' radiance, I thought Janaff was a girl) and anything else along those lines.

It's okay, don't be shy...
Thanked by:
When I first fought Master Blech in EarthBound, I didn't know you had to use the fly honey until like two weeks later Very Sad

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
I was Brawling one of my friends online, and I decided to mess around a little while they were recovering and threw a capsule I had picked up straight into the air. I meant to catch it, but ended up missing somehow, and it exploded and killed me.

Probably more stupid than anything but I got a chuckle out of it.
Thanked by:
When I learned that Ike actually fights for his friends. I heard that he also does crack and heroine.
Thanked by:
The first time I discovered Bumpers on high, sudden death in Brawl, it was hysterical, especcially a match a recorded where this happened with perfectly placed bumpers, all by fluke:
[Image: ssbbbumpers.png]
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by:
When I was playing .hack//Infection for the first time and I opened a treasure chest and it told me that "You now have The Death."
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Ya, funny thing happened in Brawl online.

It was a 3 player match on Final Destination. Pit was hanging on edge, then as King Dedede, I decided to do the Super Dedede Jump to damage Pit as he was gonna get back on the platform. But I lost control of the jump and landed right on Pit as he was hanging on the ledge, bringing us both off the platform killing the 2 of us. Even though I lost that match, I was nearly in tears.

Parakoopa might remember this.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
When I first got Sonic adventure, I didn't realize what the little animals in the chao garden were for, until a few days later.
Thanked by:
In Portal, in the level with the turrets intended for cyborgs or whatever, I felt bad for the turrets, so I carefully picked up each and every one of them, and put them behind the glass in the start of the level. I had nine of the turrets side-by-side, jam packed as well as could be done. I found out if you don't look at the turrets, and even if they see you off-screen, they won't tip each other over.

I finished the level, looked at the turrets and watch them all kill each other as they expanded and tipped like dominos. Although one of them just shot straight upwards and sent all the others flailing.

It was awesome.

Thanked by:
i was playing brawl online and the game froze up for 5 minutes before promptly kicking me out of the game. it was a laugh riot
Thanked by:
xTYVONx Wrote:i was playing brawl online and the game froze up for 5 minutes before promptly kicking me out of the game. it was a laugh riot

Sounds more like a "throw the controller at the TV" moment.

I was playing Brawl once, as Ness, and it went into a Sudden Death match between Sonic and I. Well, we fought for awhile but I eventually managed to make Sonic fly off screen, but he went to the back of the stage instead of just, dying right away. You know what I mean. The Team Rocket Star thing. Anyway, thinking I won, I did Ness's bat taught but I got hit by a falling bob-omb right in the middle of it and died the shorter way while Sonic was still in the background. I lost the match.

That'll teach me to celebrate victory early.
Thanked by:
I won 15 minute brawl by getting all the enemies (save 1 green one) to fall off the stage on their own. When done, new enemies don't spawn (so long as there is at least 1 left and you aren't on a 50 mark). I had fun hopping around and dodging the green enemy for 10 solid minutes.
Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle.
~Michelangelo

[Image: 3xzb5z]
Thanked by:
Umm *thinks*

the 20 or so times in brawl that I've killed my friend who mains Mario/Yoshi with a fully charged lucario aura sphere. Seriously. It's hilarious.
Thanked by:
It's probably a 'you had to be there' moment but, I was playing Brawl as Ivysaur and fighting Pikachu. I switched out to Charizard, Pikachu stopped in front of the Pokeball, as 'zard came out, I used a Forward Smash and destroyed him for the win. Cute
Thanked by:
I was Playing Brawl, I was Link, and going against A Computer Mario, and My friend, who was Wolf. I threw a pokeball at Wolf, killing him, and Electode came out and I tried to pick it up, but I didn't, and it was about to explode, when Mario came a grabbed me, did his side throw, throwing me out of the way, and killing him.

Best Brawl moment evar.
Thanked by: