Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
new to ripping model
ok i want to rip the (wii my sims) models but I dont know how Ive downloaded 3d ripper dx but it doesn't work any other programs i could use
Thanked by:
Well first of all, this is in the wrong section. It should be in Model Discussion so I'll move it there for you.

Second, if 3D Ripper DX isn't working, there's a few things that could be wrong. The biggest things are using it on a 64 bit program, not rendering the program in DirectX (Using the Open GL plugin basically. You'll have to describe your issue a bit more in detial if you want us to understand.
Thanked by:
(01-08-2011, 02:15 AM)Shadowth117 Wrote: Well first of all, this is in the wrong section. It should be in Model Discussion so I'll move it there for you.

Second, if 3D Ripper DX isn't working, there's a few things that could be wrong. The biggest things are using it on a 64 bit program, not rendering the program in DirectX (Using the Open GL plugin basically. You'll have to describe your issue a bit more in detial if you want us to understand.

sorry it took so long to comment but ive been working in deviantart and model rigging and texturing the case is a have the game iso on my laptop and am able to play it can they be ripped by laptop at all?

my options on the emulator are directx i cant use opengl wont letme some reason
Thanked by: