Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
X-MEN Arcade (Konami 1992) Rips
Hello, I'm new to the forums, long-time unregistered lurker. Noticed the amount of available arcade X-MEN resources was under-represented on the Internet so I ripped a sheet. I also have sound rips for the playable characters as well, not sure if you guys do that here though. Lemme know if I'm doing something wrong here please, thanks.

[Image: stormk.png]
Thanked by:
Great rip!
Also, you can submit sound effects rips on The Sounds Resource

Here:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...php?fid=55
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
Ooooooooh my god. This game has been on my "most wanted rips" list for a while. Welcome!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Solink Wrote:Great rip!

Here:

Thank you. Never knew this site had an audio section as well.

(01-06-2011, 01:54 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Ooooooooh my god. This game has been on my "most wanted rips" list for a while. Welcome!

Mine too. I finally had to cave and rip them myself though, at least they'll be out there now.

Here's Dazzler. I included the common hit spark that every character uses as well.

[Image: dazzler.png]

Thanked by: Ton
(01-06-2011, 02:49 PM)Dcat Wrote:
Solink Wrote:Great rip!

Here:

Thank you. Never knew this site had an audio section as well.

(01-06-2011, 01:54 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Ooooooooh my god. This game has been on my "most wanted rips" list for a while. Welcome!

Mine too. I finally had to cave and rip them myself though, at least they'll be out there now.

Here's Dazzler. I included the common hit spark that every character uses as well.

[Image: dazzler.png]

May I say that these Dazzler sprites are absolutely...dazzling? Uurgh, I can't believe I said that; bad pun!

Anyway, great job! I could use these sheets for an X-Men sprite comic I'm making! Don't worry; if they're posted anywhere on the 'net, you'll get full credit!
Thanked by:
Here's Colossus.

[Image: colossus.png]
Thanked by: Ton
Great!
Thanked by:
Nightcrawler
[Image: nightcrawler.png]
Thanked by: Ton, nefter
Great!
Thanked by:
Yesss! You are now my favorite spriter on the forums, just because you ripped my favorite character from the game! I always used Nightcrawler!
Thanked by:
does anyone know where i can get the sprites of wolverine's "laser attack"? i just need the effect of it haha
Thanked by:
This thread's from January, please don't necropost. In fact, since you have 20 posts now you could make a request.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: