Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Prinny CIRBTH? custom sprites
Hello everyone and welcome to my Thread as the title says we are going to make some custom sprites but in Prinny CIRBTH? style like this herePrinny CIRBTH? Prinny 2 DOP

To Do list:
Raspberyl - Done/Can be edited but be sure to post it again
Melissa Seraphy - Not Done
Laharl - Not Done
Adell - Not Done
Rozalin - Not Done
Taro - Not Done
Hanako - Done
Yukimaru - Note Done
Mao - Not Done
Almaz - Not Done
Sapphire - Not Done
Valbatoze - Not Done
Fuuka - Not Done
Desco - Not Done
Vulcan - Not Done
Hatsune Miku - Not Done
Kokonoe Rin - Not Done
Konata - Not Done
Akira Kogami - Not Done
Demon Dog kanata - Not Done
Rizelia - Not Done
Suika Ibuki - Not Done

okay i hope you can help me make this sprites or sprite sheets thank you!!!!any help is appreciated and credited when used!!!!!
[Image: 10f0q42.jpg]
Thanked by:
You start please.

Happy New Year!
Thanked by:
Wow thanks Tomguycott last night is our new year here in the phillipines thanks for the greetings!!!!!anyways here is Hanako
[Image: 2hwmblz.jpg]
ok pls help me make Raspberyl next then up to Konata!!! yay!!! thanks everyone
Thanked by:
Philippines? Asteeg! Kamusta, kababayan!
Only the second time I've seen a Flip on here.

I don't understand. Those are fully custom, as in from scratch? They look to me like edits.
Could you do a side by side comparison?

Welcome to the forums!
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
ahahah oo nga kuya!!!! ok is this the comparison you saying?[Image: 1zyu537.jpg]
yes it is edited but it has other parts that is custom but it looks like it is come form the Prinny CIRBTH? game right also i want the others look like much better so i think its ok to make custom also can you start Raspberyl and Melissa seraphy pls??? then post your wip or after you finish it ill edit it ^^ thank you sana makasali ka dito also dont worry your sprites will be credited when used also the first post have been updated with new characters
Thanked by:
Again updated the First post with new characters i will not add new characters from now we need to finish others so we will not flood thank you everyone!!!!
Thanked by:
ahh tsong, atin-atin lang medyo ayusin mo sentences. kahit lagyan lang ng periods at commas, medyo mahirap kasi basahin.
Smile

I see they are edited, and not bad, I say. But there are some parts that could be fixed.
When I have time, I'll try to help. TBH I haven't played CIRBTH, so I'll try to contrast/compare both styles.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
(01-01-2011, 06:25 AM)Murderbeard Wrote: ahh tsong, atin-atin lang medyo ayusin mo sentences. kahit lagyan lang ng periods at commas, medyo mahirap kasi basahin.
Smile

I see they are edited, and not bad, I say. But there are some parts that could be fixed.
When I have time, I'll try to help. TBH I haven't played CIRBTH, so I'll try to contrast/compare both styles.
Maraming salamat kuya!!!!!!! also thank you for joining on my Group kuya!!!!
Thanked by:
all the Characters on the first post are bosses so they need each below
Fighting stance
Hit(being hit by the Prinny or anyelse)
Fainted(after they are been deafeted)
Guard(i just like to have this)
Walk,Run or Dash
1st Attack
2nd Attack
Using magic stance
Winning/Won stance

also each should be only four frames so it will be easy. ok thanks everyone!!!!!
Thanked by:
okay here is Raspberyl but only Wip i cant make it perfect it is hard...Cry
okay guys you can edit this and post it here again then after we perfect it we will make Raspberyls spritesheet for The Prinny CIRBTH? yay!!!!
Raspberyl
[Image: qyyb07.jpg]
Thanked by:
really awesome! keep up the good work!
Thanked by:
well thank you anyway want to join and help me out? you can edit the sprites that i posted and then you can post it again to make it better.
Thanked by:
Here is a new Upgrade of Raspberyl and her Idle ill post the whole sheet after iam finished with the other sprites like her attacks etc.anyway here she is
[Image: 15dnq7n.jpg]

This is only her Idle.
Thanked by: AmaterasuXOXO
ok here is the Sprite sheet of Raspberyl
[Image: 258qdc8.jpg]
is it good?
Thanked by:
Good sprites edit, i was doing my owns edits of raspberyl too like you do on hanako Big Grin. I will show you was i was doing.

http://img7.imageshack.us/i/raspberyltest.png/

Im no sure if it are good or no but i was doing it for some game that i was going to do.
Thanked by: Lee Dewyze