Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Ninja Warriors Again Project
This should be easy considering that it has a Debug feature. I'll be ripping everything from The Ninja Warriors Again on the SNES. I'll be leaving the line for axis in since that might be useful for some people.

Player KUNOICHI Complete.
Boss 'Gigant' Complete.
Boss 'Juubee' Complete.
Enemy "Monkey" Complete.
Enemy 'Knife Army' Complete.
Enemy 'Machine Gun Army' Complete.
Enemy '3SVO II' Complete.
Enemy 'Kunoichi' Complete.
Boss 'Maboroshi Yuuki Yamori' Complete.

KUNOICHI:
[Image: TNWA-Kunoichi1.gif]

Stage 1 Boss: Gigant
[Image: TNWA-Gigant.gif]

Stage 5 Boss: Juubee
[Image: TNWA-Juubee1.gif]

Saru "Monkey"
[Image: TNWA-Saru.gif]

Knife Army:
[Image: TNWA-KnifeArmy.gif]

Machine Gun Army:
[Image: TNWA-MachineGunArmy.gif]

3SVO II:
[Image: TNWA-3SVOII.gif]

Kunoichi:
[Image: TNWA-Kunoichi2.gif]

Maboroshi Yuuki Yamori:
[Image: TNWA-MaboroshiYuukiYamori.gif]
Thanked by:
Wow, you're making a fabulous first impression.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(12-26-2010, 02:14 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Wow, you're making a fabulous first impression.

Thanks! And this is mah favourite game! Big Grin But, yeah. I have tons of stuff I ripped before and never thought of actually registering here for whatever reason. I usually mainly ripped stuff from the Rockman games. Sometimes I'll get bored and randomly rip stuff that nobody else has ripped, yet.
Thanked by: Ton
I like the way you think. And I know we've got holes in our Megaman sections, so please feel free to submit old stuff. Tongue
Thanked by:
(12-26-2010, 02:51 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I like the way you think. And I know we've got holes in our Megaman sections, so please feel free to submit old stuff. Tongue

LOL I just looked. Rockman 8 is kinda empty Tongue I was mainly doing the special attacks of the Bosses. I might get to the actual bosses later. These are the attacks I've done so far, if you want to see:

http://membres.multimania.fr/enscripture...eRips.html

Those can be uploaded if you want lol
Thanked by:
Very cool! I can wait for the full sheets if you're going to do those. In the meantime, this project is looking good. I see you like beat-em-ups. Have you played "Pirates of Dark Water" for SNES? It's pretty fun.
Thanked by:
(12-26-2010, 12:26 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Very cool! I can wait for the full sheets if you're going to do those. In the meantime, this project is looking good. I see you like beat-em-ups. Have you played "Pirates of Dark Water" for SNES? It's pretty fun.

Never heard of it. I could check it out later. Added Saru at the top. His name means "Monkey" and I'd label him as that since all of the other enemies are named after animals. BTW I need to redo Gigant. Totally ripped him with the wrong palette Cry
Thanked by:
Would you mind grabbing a cool screenshot so I can make a section icon?
Thanked by:
How's this?

[Image: TheNinjaWarriorsAgainJ_00039.gif]

BTW Updated Juubee. Added his red flash and explosion sprites.
Thanked by:
Thanks!
Thanked by:
(12-28-2010, 11:10 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Thanks!

Okay. Re-ripped Gigant with correct Palette. Added the 'Knife Army' enemy and 'Machine Gun Army' Enemy. Yeah. Those are their official names Tongue
Thanked by:
Haha, nice. I'm only going to save the ones with your tag on it so I know they're done. Great job so far!
Thanked by:
Cool. Added the little enemy '3SVO II' now. As far as I know, having played the game repeatedly, he shouldn't have an alternate palette.
Updated Player "KUNOICHI". She should have everything now, including all of her battle sparks and a possible unused attack. The Kunai. I haven't seen that in game, and she's the only one that attacks with Kunai. And added Enemy "Kunoichi" to the list.

EDIT: Added 幻幽鬼 やもり (Maboroshi Yuuki Yamori) to the list. I don't really know how to translate his name without it sounding stupid. It would sound something like "(Illusion/Phantom) (Ghost/Revenant/Departed soul) Yamori" 'Yamori' being a pun on "gecko" because he can fade into the background.