Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
First post
post your first message board post

mine was on the behemoth forums, in this topic where we tried to find a story behind castle crashers. it's right here.

here goes :
Quote:let's hope dan also gives other stories, like WHAT DOES THE BOOT DO? i picked it up 3 times but no "item accuired" noise, no nothin'...

about the painter, (if anyone has seen the very last scene of the game) maybe the painter is behind that! Tongue

and NO ONE Angry say that the ice king* is not cool, ok ? Cool

and Tricky must be a "Fruitatarian" cuz all the lunchbox head guy spits out is fruits.**

*why does he forbid blue girl from starin' out the window ?

**you know, dan and the team created other food like the fries, popcorn, hamburger, cake Question (yup "Fruitatrians" must watch out for their lunchboxes becoming killer painters that draw as bad Tom Fulp Big Grin (no offense Wink ))

shame aplenty
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
I am TOO OLD to have anything amusing I think
most of my more ridiculous shenanigans would've been obliterated from the internet by now, I can't even find archives of my first forum :'c

but here is a TOTALLY AWESOME thing I drew when I was fourteen, it's the oldest thing I can find:
[Image: Bluie_Zhandy.jpg]
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
I'm probably nowhere near as "net-old" as the above poster (...), but my first post was on a forum that no longer exists: the second to last Pixeltendo, five years ago.

Before that, though, I was fairly active on the old Yoshi Lore's endless story thingy.
Thanked by:
my first et post was on BnG forums

so that should let you know how bad it was
Thanked by: PrettyNier
First post was probably on Nsider, which I believe has been replaced with Nintendo's tech support forums.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
(12-10-2010, 12:12 PM)Sploder Wrote: but my first post was on a forum that no longer exists: the second to last Pixeltendo, five years ago.

This but with me I think mine was 3rd to last PT
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-10-2010, 10:53 AM)Tachikoma Wrote: I am TOO OLD to have anything amusing I think
most of my more ridiculous shenanigans would've been obliterated from the internet by now, I can't even find archives of my first forum :'c

but here is a TOTALLY AWESOME thing I drew when I was fourteen, it's the oldest thing I can find:
[Image: Bluie_Zhandy.jpg]

anticlimatic.cjb.net
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
My first post was on the Mystical Forest Zone, which, no longer exists.
Thanked by:
I would have thought that your first post would've been in some New England clergy.
Thanked by: Cshad, Maxpphire
(12-10-2010, 04:06 PM) Wrote: Hi

Thanked by:
i think it died

wayback machine only has the front page of the forums
my sprite comics were never uploaded to the internet (i linked to them on my hard drive)
Thanked by:
Mine was baleeted.
Probably full of jpegs and smily faces.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
Vipershark Wrote:I really need to know the secrets in Kirby:Nightmare in Dreamland. I know all about metanightmare and stuff and I have beat the game, but I need to know where the secret rooms are on the levels. I have found some, because my game is at 93%. I need the rest though, because I want metanightmare. I played it and it rules! Meta Knight is one of my fav characters! [Image: wink.gif] Anyway, I really need to know them quick! [Image: redface.gif]

My first forum post.
From June 2004.
*cringe*
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Maxpphire, PrettyNier
My first post was when I was 9 on one of the NeoPets forums. It was most likely filled with horrible grammar, chatspeak, and an excess amount of periods.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
my first post was on an old pokemon project forum I heard about.

I can't remember what it was about but it pulled me into pixel art a bit (as in shitty edits)
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: