Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Naruto: Naiteki Kensei
Well on an impulse I decided I wanted to rip models from the pc game Naruto: Naiteki Kensei today. I ripped all the playable characters and a little bit extra.

So here ya go, comes with a boned SMD edition.

[Image: NarutoNaitekiKensei.png]

[Image: naruto_icon.png][Image: sakura_icon.png][Image: sasuke_icon.png][Image: kakashi_icon.png][Image: rocklee_icon.png][Image: orioke_icon.png][Image: kyuubi_icon.png][Image: kakashianbuu_icon.png]

After uploading these I'm amazed how much normal maps up the file size of these. I was really surprised to not see a single Naruto model up on the site yet. So I figured I'd try to start the trend. I would think it'd odd if I was the only one who was a fan of the anime here.
Thanked by:
is that forrest stage rippable as well?
Thanked by:
I haven't tried ripping the stages yet but I'd assume it's possible.
Thanked by:
Aww, I don't count as an anime fan? I ripped every character from Bleach Versus Crusade... I did actually plan to rip from one of the Wii Naruto games at one point, but just never got around to it. I do recall sorting out all of the Evangelion Jo models and never actually ripping most of them though so I really should do that at some point.

On a more serious note though, nice job with this dude! I'd love to see some of the stages as well if you decide to rip them. Is that really all of the playable characters though? Not that I'm doubting you, but it seems like a really small roster unless its not a straight up fighter like most Naruto games are.
Thanked by:
(12-07-2010, 02:53 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: Aww, I don't count as an anime fan? I ripped every character from Bleach Versus Crusade... I did actually plan to rip from one of the Wii Naruto games at one point, but just never got around to it. I do recall sorting out all of the Evangelion Jo models and never actually ripping most of them though so I really should do that at some point.

On a more serious note though, nice job with this dude! I'd love to see some of the stages as well if you decide to rip them. Is that really all of the playable characters though? Not that I'm doubting you, but it seems like a really small roster unless its not a straight up fighter like most Naruto games are.

I didn't mean to say that no one else was an anime fan. I just meant that usually Naruto fit's into an anime fan's list of animes. I was suprised to see absolutely no models from it was all I was saying.

Personally, I would love if you did rip some Naruto models from some of the Wii games. I've considered trying it in the past but haven't got around to it as I figured I may need Dolphin to do so (not necessarly so as there are some .brres games of it) and my pc isn't really strong enough to run Dolphin well.

But yeah this game sadly doesn't have a large amount of playable characters. There may eventually be downloadable content for the game that adds more characters but it may be quite some time before that happens.

Lee was actually a hidden model in the files of the game, and isn't even a playable character yet. Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi are the only playable characters in this game so far. XD

Anyway I'll see if I can get those stages.
Thanked by:
I've already converted all of the models to MMD, and i have to say it was the most stress free convertion i've ever done, the models are in perfect working order other then kakashi i did'nt have to resize any of them at all....although i'm a little concerned how the kyuubi will work on MMD as it is only the front, but i have an idea...is it possible to clamp off the end of it's backside?
so that kyuubi would looke alittle like this spirit wolf from Kekkaishi?
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/0...izzy23.png
I have to say it's amazing yoru work recently.
Thanked by:
(12-07-2010, 07:07 PM)valforwing Wrote: I've already converted all of the models to MMD, and i have to say it was the most stress free convertion i've ever done, the models are in perfect working order other then kakashi i did'nt have to resize any of them at all....although i'm a little concerned how the kyuubi will work on MMD as it is only the front, but i have an idea...is it possible to clamp off the end of it's backside?
so that kyuubi would looke alittle like this spirit wolf from Kekkaishi?
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/0...izzy23.png
I have to say it's amazing yoru work recently.

You could probably do that pretty easy by just extruding the back a few times while making each segment smaller until you decide you want to end it. Then, you'd just weld the vertices on the end of tail. You'd still have to rig the tail though if you wanted it to move fluently.
Thanked by: valforwing
so it is possible then, thank you so much, shadow.
Thanked by:
You never added Lee to the site:

http://www.models-resource.com/pc_comput...index.html

Necropost indeed. Now don't shoot me.
Thanked by:
OMG WTF NECROPOST RAAAAARGH!!!!

...yeah no. Anyway, its my fault for not uploading it. Its fixed now.
Thanked by: Garamonde