Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
hello my name is tyvon and i make music!
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1849346/

25-second preview of what's to come

when i do finish i'll most likely upload it to the APSspace instead of actually linking the file here

it's obviously incomplete atm, once i can actually get the house empty again i'll re-record and whatnot.
Thanked by:
cool!
Thanked by:
It sounds a little sloppy, like the drums and the guitar weren't meant to go together.
If that's what you're going for, then awesome Tyvon.
If not? Make it work more.

Nothing more or less useless than imagining that there is more to be done. Recall: no matter what is new there will always be these hands and these sandwiches. The enlightenment came and went and sliced bread was our creation— the best to be had. There can be no avenues of intellectual discord. We will always fold our food and put it into our mouths, long after our bodies forget what to do with it.
Thanked by:
how do you mean?
do you mean like how the guitar is really off from the drums in the beginning? that was just me playing badly lol

i'm gonna re-record the guitar and bass when i write the rest of the song so it'll flow well instead of sounding jumpy and terrible like my previous songs
Thanked by:
It has potential. ...Can I hear a puppy getting beat in the background?
Thanked by:
Awesome, this is very good far as the preveiw went. *Sits waiting for full version*
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Badassbill Wrote:It has potential. ...Can I hear a puppy getting beat in the background?
no, i recorded the guitars too low so i had to digitally turn them up and the feedback from the amp started getting picked up. that'll be fixed when i re-record it

..unless you like it, in which i will make a separate version with a .wav of a puppy getting beaten in the background BAB

edit: thanks guys Big Grin
Thanked by:
Feels a little bit like a midi file, but the idea is there.
[Image: BannerL.gif]
Thanked by:
haven't listened yet

e: now have, could do with quieter, and different drums, so pplz wouldn't get bored.
Thanked by:
IMO, the guitar sounds were great, the drums seemed waay too pwerful, I think some rhythym guitar would've added some nice effect, and I think you need a bigger bass noise.

Nice though!
[Image: 2l8xedl.png]
Thanked by:
All I'll say is that the guitar and drums don't add up. The pace sounds so different, and the guitar sounds like an entirely different element instead of a proper work-together with the drums. The idea IS there, but I might recommend you to try to make your guitar more refined and classy and go for a more stylish, yet positively sensible mix. On the good side, the melody itself is catchy to that point.
Keep reading, bookworm.
Someday the words will grow off your eyeballs.
Someday you will understand what it is you feel.
The poke of reality will strike like thunders in a tea cup.
Thanked by:
the guitar sounds shitty from a recording problem, where i recorded it too quietly and digitally increased the sound, which added a lot of feedback.

although i agree with you about the guitar sounding out of place. i've been fuckin around with it a lot lately and i think i've come up with something good, but i'll leave it up to you guys to decide when i actually have it at a "showable" point[:
Thanked by:
bump !
update:
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1863117/
Thanked by:
um. okay

another one:
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1867526/
Thanked by: