Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Game] Perfect Ninja: Mizu Assault [solved]
edit:
Outdated version of the game (with mostly placeholder graphics) can be found here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?v1lavxxzivmokrv

I will pay 10% of the price money to the spriter helping me! First price = 1500, which means 150 euros. First price will be likely. We can talk about the amount, though. Note, everyone else is doing this all for free, I'm just desperate.

Hello ladies and gentlemen on Spriters Resource. Below you can find my organized thread about my not so slightly desperate request for help.

Introduction:
I'll explain the game and afterwards tell you about the team thus far, then request help Cute

Game
Team:
Thanked by:
Quote:I'm planning on making the game 100% custom
Quote:I just want recolors/minor adjustments on sprites already existing
ennnnnnnnnh.

Quote:Hello ladies and gentlemen on SmackJeeves.

[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
Editting a sprite makes it custom.

Else it's like saying using a 4-beat for your song makes not-custom, if you get what I mean.
Thanked by:
Visuals and audio are perfect examples to compare for anything ever. It's not like they are two completely different things.

Editing a sprite does NOT make it custom. It all depends on the level of editing, and if you edit it enough to make it something new and exciting, you really might as well have made something from scratch if you're that good. I'm sorry for going off the topic of the actual game, that statement was just SO freaking outlandish.
Thanked by:
(12-07-2010, 10:54 AM)Xonar Wrote: Editting a sprite makes it custom.

[Image: 1284321175521.gif]
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

(12-07-2010, 10:54 AM)Xonar Wrote: Editting a sprite makes it custom.

Else it's like saying using a 4-beat for your song makes not-custom, if you get what I mean.

obv. you have low, low standards.

If you want 100% custom elements for your game you'd go for original sprites. It's okay to say "I'd like the characters to be in Naruto Ninja Council 3 style" because you'll totally get some original characters you want in that style, but saying "I want the characters to be edited from sprites" will probably get you characters that look like other existing characters. In other words, they will look like really awkward Naruto OCs from a really bad online roleplay.

Kinda interested in the engine; overworld RPG crosses into a brawler format for realtime combat? That's something I'd play the hell out of Heart

Can we get a forum link or anything, even if it's in Dutch?
I can't find anything other than a really boring logo design done in MSPaint with some WarioWare text slapped on it
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Nindo, ThePortalGuru, Gwen
I legitimately TRIED to play this game, but the text was going on for soooooo fucking long. It's not to say that I didn't try to go through the text either. I just got fed up when it crashed from some kind of fatal error without getting to any action. Of course, I might have forgotten the first post and I don't feel like scrolling up.. WERE there any action bits done yet?
Thanked by: