Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Orbot/SA-55 sprites
I know I failed at Jet the hawk, so I made some thing from scratch. I also apologize for my 2 failed threads. sorry fuchikoma. anyway it it sa-55 or orbot from sonic colours/unleashed (Sonic colours pallette) so I hope this one goes better... here goes http://img823.imageshack.us/i/orbot.png/
(how do you do the direct link?)
(12-04-2010, 05:18 AM)JJtheporcupine Wrote: I know I failed at Jet the hawk, so I made some thing from scratch. I also apologize for my 2 failed threads. sorry fuchikoma. anyway it it sa-55 or orbot from sonic colours/unleashed (Sonic colours pallette) so I hope this one goes better... here goes http://img823.imageshack.us/i/orbot.png/
(how do you do the direct link?)

also it's 95% custom made. the 5% is the hands.
Thanked by:
Quote:Imageshack is not being a huge fail, you just don't know how to use it. Copy the "Direct Link" and use the forum's [IMG] tags to embed it into your post.

Works thus:
Code:
[IMG]Image URL goes here[/IMG]

You can't actually start a thread without getting the full post editor up, which can automatically do the tags for you if you - and you'll want to sit down for this and really read it through because it's complicated - click the "Insert Image" button and paste the URL in.
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-04-2010, 09:14 AM)Tachikoma Wrote:
Quote:Imageshack is not being a huge fail, you just don't know how to use it. Copy the "Direct Link" and use the forum's [IMG] tags to embed it into your post.

Works thus:
Code:

You can't actually start a thread without getting the full post editor up, which can automatically do the tags for you if you - and you'll want to sit down for this and really read it through because it's complicated - click the "Insert Image" button and paste the URL in.

[Image: orbot.png]

(12-04-2010, 09:44 AM)JJtheporcupine Wrote:
(12-04-2010, 09:14 AM)Tachikoma Wrote:

Works thus:
Code:

that's what i mean... Rolleyes

I do Pokemon breeding in black and white and I have a pokedex of 500 AT THE MOMENT! if you want any pokemon I have, PM me.
P.S. I have every Unova pokemon except the last 3 event pokemon
P.P.S. No-one can have any legendaries. There mine, all mine! mwahahahahwahwhhahh whatever Rolleyes
Thanked by:
You still aren't copying the right link.
Read the words I am writing. I said copy the direct link. That's the one that says direct next to it on the imageshack page.
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-04-2010, 09:46 AM)Tachikoma Wrote: You still aren't copying the right link.
Read the words I am writing. I said copy the direct link. That's the one that says direct next to it on the imageshack page.

YAY thanks.
Sorry for wasting your time...Sick
I do Pokemon breeding in black and white and I have a pokedex of 500 AT THE MOMENT! if you want any pokemon I have, PM me.
P.P.S. No-one can have any legendaries. There mine, all mine! mwahahahahwahwhhahh whatever Rolleyes
Thanked by:
That looks way too much like a pokeball, I'd highly recommend any other viewpoint except for the one you are currently using.
Even a slight angle towards the viewer would greatly help the readability.
The other reason its looks too much like a pokeball, is that the sprite is pretty flat. I mean, I see how you were trying to make it not look so flat, but the shading could use another look at. Also, a change in viewpoint would help here. It is difficult to make a fully sideview sprite not look flat.

Furthermore, why would you not do the hands when you did "95%" of this by yourself? Really? Just take the extra step and do the hands yourself. It doesn't matter how bad they are, that is why you are here: to get better. This way you will actually learn, and perhaps get better. Taking the hands from something else literally was completely irrational, there is no good to be had from any amount of editing, not even "5%" editing.

I don't think you are getting the pointless of doing an edit. I mean, it seems like you are trying to get over the "editting stage" of your "pixel journey" but you don't quite get it just yet.
好love好
ref=Comrade>/Bk/C2B/Gors,1,2//Sploder/
ref=Nindo>/Apk/Bk/Green//unno/
misc>/Diogalesu/
[Image: fFrame1Big.gif][Image: Frame1Big.gif]
[devart]
Thanked by: Iceman404, Iceman404
ah... It seems editing thae pose and angle makes it look worse....
Thanked by:
a friendly advice: if you need to add something to your post, use the "EDIT" button next to it instead of the "REPLY" button.

Nots so friendly advice: Dont use the Reply Button because that would make you doublepost the exact same thing you just said.

I altered the shading, and changed the darker colour.
Thanked by:
I know i should do this in the requests topic...

[Tachikoma: then do it, its there for a reason. (also it not going to happen)]

Finished la sheet

[Image: orbotorsa55.png]
Thanked by:
nice splicing, there.
seriously, are you more interested in getting results or getting better?
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

(12-11-2010, 11:32 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: nice splicing, there.

i made most of it from scratch actually
Thanked by:
(12-11-2010, 02:21 PM)JJtheporcupine Wrote:

[Image: 0901pxlaughingl.jpg]
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by: S-Cpu, Cshad
(12-11-2010, 04:02 PM)Prontron Wrote:

Then don't bother actually, I can actually recognize the hands from several Sonic Advance and Battle sheets. Plus there's almost no contrast going on in the head. Plus the Metal Slug and Sonic Rush explosions don't help make the sheet look good either, along with the official artwork taking 20% of the space.

Plus those lazer SFX aren't the way to go, either and.. eh, let's just say that he does all this in some fangame as a boss.
Thanked by:
(12-11-2010, 04:51 PM)Gaia Wrote:
(12-11-2010, 04:02 PM)Prontron Wrote:

Then don't bother actually, I can actually recognize the hands from several Sonic Advance and Battle sheets. Plus there's almost no contrast going on in the head. Plus the Metal Slug and Sonic Rush explosions don't help make the sheet look good either, along with the official artwork taking 20% of the space.

Plus those lazer SFX aren't the way to go, either and.. eh, let's just say that he does all this in some fangame as a boss.

Ok. I think this thread should be closed now. I fail.
Thanked by: