Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Paper Mario Online(Fan Made MMORPG)
Paper Mario Online!

Paper Mario Online. To start, Paper Mario Online is a really fun game. It's made by Eclipse Stable 1.2.

Here are some Features that are in it.

Features:

1. Cool Chapters To Explore

2. Has A Chapter Intro and End System.

3. Has 12 playable Characters, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, Boshi, Geno, Paper Mario, Koopa, Toad, Mallow, And Daisy.

4. Has Chapter Blocks.

5. Has a turn based battle system Coming Sometime.

6. Has Question Block Blocks

7. Take on Quests, also a really Long Chained quest from Koopa Koot!

8. Equip badges just like in Paper Mario!

9. Get key items and attack, defense, and health items to use on your paper mario adventure!

10. Has Save Blocks, Pulls up Prompt asking if you want to save or not, plus uses the Save SFX from Paper Mario.

11. In the New Patch, Includes New HUD Sourced PMO, that means New HP, FP, And Star Points Bar.

12. Cooking Feature, Which Is Item + Item = Item or Just Item = Item
Theres also a Sign that tells you what you made so far.

13. Racing Feature, Race other Players. Will Be added more into like more tracks, more things.

Details: PMO is going to have all 3 Paper Mario games included in it. It has the Same Storyline as all of the 3 Paper mario games. It will have the Paper Mario Battle system. And has a daily event at event castle.

We are getting the Paper Mario Battle System.

Here download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zz63dq939iko9v2

Also to finish, We need mappers and spriters.
Again, the maps need to be redone.

Also PMO Has A youtube Video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNnkvA8lYss

By the way if i Post in the Wrong Section, Sorry.

Also When you install it, make sure you Run The Patcher, the Paper Mario Icon that says Ragnarok Online Patch Client, that will keep you updated on the files and stuff.

Also please don't say, "this isnt Paper mario, this is Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga" I know the GFX are M&L, but he storyline is the same as all 3 Paper Mario's.
Thanked by:
this looks terrible

why are link and pikachu in it
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Jdaster64
paper mario online using mario and luigi styled sprites

how does this make sense
"Also please don't say, "this isnt Paper mario, this is Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga" I know the GFX are M&L, but he storyline is the same as all 3 Paper Mario's."

Also we have sprite changes in game, guilds, and we can build you houses Wink
So yea, I know we have Pikachu and Link in it, because the players requested them and they are now used for Character Sprites, so you can ask for a sprite change, and you can be that sprite.
Thanked by:
ermm..
calling this paper mario online when there's absolutely nothing paper about it is kinda dumb. Actually there are so many dumb things about this that I don't see much point in going into detail.
sorry, not interested
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
So? Its like Calling Super Mario Online Dumb, when it uses All Pokemon Styled maps, but that was a sucess MMO. Remember the worst MMO's Become a Sucess in the future. All I can say is that I did actually try to use Paper mario Sprites, but that idea Failed. It is because Eclipse Stable is a 2D engine and its not a Paper mario like engine. Paper Mario Didnt have tiles, beause they were textures, and this engine is tiles, not Textures. So then I used M&L Style Graphics, it worked. The Engine works well with it. The Players love PMO, they really do. Every day when I turn on the server, there's several connections coming in. And yes, If you dont want to play it, thats fine with me. Remember the Choice, is yours.

Im Not gonna change the name, I called it Paper Mario Online because The same Storyline, and of course because its online.
Thanked by:
Quote:Super Mario Online Dumb, when it uses All Pokemon Styled maps, but that was a sucess MMO

it's not a successful MMO if nobody's heard of it
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Nindo, Nindo, S-Cpu
(12-03-2010, 07:05 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
Quote:Super Mario Online Dumb, when it uses All Pokemon Styled maps, but that was a sucess MMO

Trust me it was, for a eclipse MMO, yes it was, having 100+ online on it, Turn based battle system, Mario kart racing. Good Times, Good Times Smile UNTIL it got shut down because the owner was lazy and then made a Pokemon MMO.
Thanked by:
Do you even have the slightest idea about what you're even talking about?

I already got the assumption this was going to be bad the moment I looked at the title, and knowing from experience I highly doubt you will get this finished.

Also don't get the assumption that just because you have a demo out means much, you have absolutely no idea how hard mmorpg's are
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(12-03-2010, 07:44 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: Do you even have the slightest idea about what you're even talking about?

I already got the assumption this was going to be bad the moment I looked at the title, and knowing from experience I highly doubt you will get this finished.

Also don't get the assumption that just because you have a demo out means much, you have absolutely no idea how hard mmorpg's are

Ive been making this for a year now, had to redo it once because the maps were bad. and no, dont go saying this wont make it. This game has been hacked 3 times. Maps were destroyed, NPC's were deleted, but did the game Die? No it didnt. I stuck by it the whole time. Never let anything happened to it. And yes, I actually do know how hard making MMORPG's. I learned to take Critisism. So, Im respecteing you guys, if you think its a bad game or such, thats your opinion, and I respect it.
Thanked by:
thhhaaaaats not how you deal with criticism. you take it into account and use it to improve your product, not just "respect" it.
(12-03-2010, 07:05 PM)Vipershark Wrote:

Besides, not all succesful MMOs are good.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
paper mario was defined by its art style, not its story. this isn't paper mario in any way, admit it. You've got mounds of people on here and youtube saying the same thing, but you're essentially just covering your ears and saying "LA LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA"

When there's a general consensus like that, you have to stop and actually take into account what people are saying.
[Image: IGBanner.png]
saying that a Mario RPG using Pokemon sprites that looked like mario characters is different because M&L styled sprites don't look like Paper
Thanked by: Iceman404
(12-04-2010, 08:25 PM)Kaikimi Wrote: paper mario was defined by its art style, not its story. this isn't paper mario in any way, admit it. You've got mounds of people on here and youtube saying the same thing, but you're essentially just covering your ears and saying "LA LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA"

When there's a general consensus like that, you have to stop and actually take into account what people are saying.

what nick's saying is the game's called paper mario online because the story (what happens in the game) and the places are the same than paper mario, the graphics are just appearance, and nick tried to use actual paper mario graphics, but that idea failed as these kind of graphics aren't compatible with 2d games (2d graphics are called sprites, and sprites can be easily used on tiles), as they're 3d graphics (which are called textures), that's paper mario that don't look like paper mario
Thanked by: