Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Jet the hawk sprites
Hi everybody, just to let you know, i have started a jet sheet and need your comments to improve it etc, but imageshack is being a fail, so it comes up with the weird red x picture.... so just follow that adress
v
http://img151.imageshack.us/i/jet.png/
Thanked by:
Before anyone says anything else, you should really think about CONTRAST. It's almost impossible to recognise the different shades of your colors.
Thanked by:
thanks, i'll edit it now Wink
Done!
http://img522.imageshack.us/i/jetw.png/
Thanked by:
they look like they were edited from sonic, just looking at the body.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Yeah, just recolor Sonic and add some blob on-top of his head.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
It is actually an edit of shadow and i have to admit the 'hair' is a bit wonky, but its hard to jam them all on....
Thanked by:
So what you're saying is you stole someone else's crappy edit and you made an even more wonky edit.

Christ, there is a reason why we don't like edits like this. As being a concerned member, I'll redirect you to this thread to save you from being hated here.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Iceman404
[Image: jl0yzt.jpg]
(12-01-2010, 05:20 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: So what you're saying is you stole someone else's crappy edit and you made an even more wonky edit.

Christ, there is a reason why we don't like edits like this. As being a concerned member, I'll redirect you to this thread to save you from being hated here.
no, i edited shadow's battle sprite, not someones edited work... i'm not a screw up like those people who take sprites and edit, claim it as their own ok?
Thanked by:
yep, you edited an sprite that spawned out of thin air. its not like someone else did it. it wouldnt make sense that someone sprited that would it.

an edit is a fucking edit. keep that shit out of these boards, we dont want it here.
Not true. There's nothing wrong with edits, and there's no reason to tell someone not to post them.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
(12-02-2010, 11:20 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Not true. There's nothing wrong with edits, and there's no reason to tell someone not to post them.
thank you Wink
Thanked by:
(12-02-2010, 11:20 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Not true. There's nothing wrong with edits, and there's no reason to tell someone not to post them.

Except it's in the rules (which he obviously Has Not Read)

and there is plenty wrong with edits, like

-This site's general skill level discourages it because they take little effort
-The source material is distracting
-They're boring
-It's hard to take them seriously
-People who do edits (esp. mega man & sonic) aren't expected to last long so trying to help them feels like a waste of time
-Showing the effort of a custom (bad or not) is a much better indication that a person can have some dedication to try to improve their skills rather than "heh look I'm making sprites"
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: Nindo, DioShiba, Iceman404, Gors, Gors
TSR is now turning more open-minded.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
As long as you put effort in your edits then yes there is nothing wrong with them. However this is not that case.

Take a look at what sprite edits should be:
(07-01-2010, 02:22 PM)Gors٫ Gors Wrote: Here's an example of a good edit, courtesy of ULTIMATE HAMMER BRO:
[Image: robotnikkart.png]

Thanked by: CeeY, Iceman404, Ton, Ton