Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic the Hedgehog(Next-Gen)? (Xbox360 - *.XNO)
I have the ISO ripped fully all the textures dumped sounds everything.

Its just the *.XNO Files. I Presume are Models.

I've been trying to Get Mephiles' Model >:

is there like some kind of Max-script or a Converter for them?

Seeing as i can see a few on the Site Already >:
Thanked by:
Yeah there's a converter for it them. It generates a model and a Max-script you need to import it. Here's the converter:DL link removed
Thanked by:
thank you thank you thank you Very Sad!!!
Thanked by:
(11-29-2010, 04:03 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: Yeah there's a converter for it them. It generates a model and a Max-script you need to import it. Here's the converter:DL link removed
I thing you must say where you get it after me.
[Image: SirMefiresuKun.jpg]
Thanked by:
Where I got it? I got it from a friend and I haven't ever found anywhere that distributes it publicly or I would have put up a link to there.
Thanked by:
(12-11-2010, 11:50 AM)Shadowth117 Wrote: Where I got it? I got it from a friend and I haven't ever found anywhere that distributes it publicly or I would have put up a link to there.
Lol. So... Link didn't give it you himself. How predictable.
[Image: SirMefiresuKun.jpg]
Thanked by:
I figured it probably was Link who made it, but honestly the person I'd gotten it from didn't even know who exactly had made it in the first place giving me the impression that it had been given out to a lot of different people. I mean if he wanted me to take the links down to the converter I'd be perfectly willing, but it hardly seems to matter when most of the Sonic 06 models have been floating around Facepunch for years.

The models however would be another story. For the reason I just mentioned I doubt it would matter anyway for one thing, but my biggest reason is I just don't see why it would be necessary to hoard them needlessly.

Thanked by:
(12-11-2010, 01:49 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: I figured it probably was Link who made it, but honestly the person I'd gotten it from didn't even know who exactly had made it in the first place giving me the impression that it had been given out to a lot of different people. I mean if he wanted me to take the links down to the converter I'd be perfectly willing, but it hardly seems to matter when most of the Sonic 06 models have been floating around Facepunch for years.

The models however would be another story. For the reason I just mentioned I doubt it would matter anyway for one thing, but my biggest reason is I just don't see why it would be necessary to hoard them needlessly.

Breaking it down:
-Link didn't want this tool publically released. He did release it to people that asked nicely and he knew are trustworthy.
-You're mixing up the Sonic 2006 models with the Heroes/Olympic Games models Facepunch has been raping for eons.
-That's also the reason that this and the Unleashed converter are trying to be kept in limited release: the terrible community that wants to rape them into shitty recolors.
Thanked by:
Alright well I've removed the link to the it now for all the good it'll do. Still, I know at the very least some of the 06 models have been publicly released before since I'd found Sonic's 06 model converted for Damizean's BlitzSonic engine a while back. As for raping them into shitty recolors, as much as I dislike that I highly doubt its going to change a whole lot by releasing any of these since models from nearly every other 3d Sonic game have already been ripped and distributed everywhere already.
Thanked by:
I must say I totally agree with the whole fear of people doing awful things with the models I provide through ripping them. I have to admit I sometimes fear sharing Kingdom Hearts models because of the twisted minds of the yaoi/yurri community that I despise so much.

No matter how much I'd like to prevent such things the awful truth is thar once someone has the model they can do such things with it no matter what I may want.

Still though, I have to agree in the idea of Sonic models from many Sonic games are all extremely easy to get a hold of. And fear of someone making recolors is really not a very valid reason to not share a converter here. People have done this with sprites for ages and as much as you personally may dislike it, it doesn't really change your life in the long run anyway.
Thanked by:
I am Sad that this converter isnt perfect Elise and Robotnik's Models Break everytime >:[/align]

Is ENO and GNO the same formate? i found them in Sonic 4 Free Riders and the Story book games
Thanked by:
I don't know I'm guessing they're similar, but I doubt they're the exact same.
Thanked by:
First, the sentiments about how terrible the Sonic fanbase is is not mine, but one shared by the community where the author of the tool come from.

Second, to the guy that quoted Shadowth117: edit that link out before he deletes your post.

Third, GNO is a format that is very loosely based on XNO, but is not the same. There currently is no GNO converter.
Thanked by:
Techokami, being that the guy who still has the link in his post was the same guy who asked that the link be removed I believe he should be the one to remove the link and if he doesn't it's his own fault. Shadowth removed it from his post and now if that person really doesn't want the link here they'll remove it themself.
Thanked by:
I'm sorry for releasing this thing in the first place at all now really. As you can see the links are all gone and I've deleted the file from Mediafire itself. Personally, though I think its rather silly that it had to come to all this drama in the first place, but I suppose it was my wrong in the first place releasing something I never had proper permission to give out.

Oh and there is definitely a .GNO converter too actually. It was made by modifying Brres viewer or something a bunch if I recall, but it never got released for pretty much the same reason you mentioned. As I said before, I still don't agree with the general reasons behind not wanting to release something like that, but I'll respect the opinion of the author of the program.
Thanked by: