Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
AnimGet-like program
Honestly, I don't like it. Mainly because it gets laggy and saves a BMP. So, I'm wondering if there's a rapid screenshot program that can save images in alike 0.10 secs or whatever time I choose. I found a few, but thy won't let me choose a time lower than 1 second.
Thanked by:
I've never heard about an alternative as good as Animget (especially for ripping).

You can't do anything about the lags (maybe a better computer), but I recommend to convert the images into png with XNview and his batch converter (saves a bunch of loading time when you open the pictures in your graphic program).

[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
I have IfranView for that, but I don't ti's my PC. It be because of all the BMPs. Anyway , I wrote my own in MMF. But, thanks anyway.
Thanked by:
Anim-Get is already bad...
Did you tried at least use as an good PC? Or use compatibilty mode (if you are at Vista/7)
Thanked by:
As I've said, I doubt it's my CPU, 2.71 Dual Core, 2GB Ram, GeForce 9600 GS0 768mb. I can play GTAIV at medium.
Thanked by:
Never had any problem with Animget and my laptop isn't that powerful. I just be careful with it, as in have very few objects moving on screen when using it. In all honesty VirtuaNES, ZSNES, GENS GS and VisualBoy (to a degree) are all pretty easy to capture sprites from without it and Kawaks, MAME and VirtuaNES all have pretty excellent inbuilt tile viewers. My point is Animget normally creates more work than needed. But your MMF program sounds pretty cool. And well, you should post it online - sounds bloody useful.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by: