Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fourside Sprites
Hi to alls, i am new in this forum XD And i started to make a Sprite of Fourside, from SSB Melee, this is the result:

[Image: 56r4uxtcryk6h4ie310r.png]
Thanked by:
Sorry, we can't really accept these, mainly because they've been ripped from Mewtwo2000's Fourside remake for Brawl. And plus, they're 3D models and therefore not sprites.
Thanked by:
I Insist, i didnt ripped it from Mewtwo brawl PAC (And if i????? That textures are from SSB Melee)

Okay, if you want to keep with the Low Res SSF Version is not a problem.
Thanked by:
I'm sorry to tell you this, but those 10 hours of hard work you mentioned, they are pretty much wasted here. I'm sure they'll be put to good use in whatever Smash thing you keep mentioning every five seconds, but I can guarantee you that it will be tremendously underwhelming here.

But you already know that, seeing as this is your second thread about the exact same thing, and you clearly opened this one because you were being crushed under the criticism in your first thread. Class act.
Thanked by:
Look at the hour of the topic, this was psoted before the other one.
Haters gonna Hate
Thanked by:
That just begs even more questions, such as why did you post them as submissions and then 4 minutes later post in Spriting and Pixel Art for discussion? Why didn't you post for discussion first and THEN post for submission? It's STILL two topics about the exact same thing, regardless of what came first. Really bringing that to my attention just makes me think less of the quality of your work, as well as how highly you see yourself above others.
Thanked by:
Insist Haters gonna Hate

I Posted it here because i saw first this section. I Wasnt doing anything wrong, i only posted one of my creation, sorry if that is prohibited.
Thanked by:
Quote:Insist Haters gonna Hate

We aren't haters, you're the one incompetent enough to not even know the definition of a sprite

Usually I would only lock this, but your assholish behavior warrants a warn.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Ngamer01
I instantly stopped caring about anything you said when you posted "haters gonna hate" and then wished you'd fall in a well when you posted it a second time.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Ngamer01