Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need Pokemon B/W battle background.
I need any for now, I'm making an engine for others to use in Game Maker.
Thanked by:
I need this as well for my Pokemon RPG. I only have this at the moment:

[Image: bg_fuller.png]

Would be very useful. With the above, I can make the camera focus on the enemy without any graphical errors, but I cannot make the camera focus on your Pokemon viably, because it looks like they're standing on.. white. Usually.
Thanked by:
Cless, that background is missing a part. The Player Pokémon (Where it stays).
Thanked by:
(12-03-2010, 05:57 PM)Kazuma Wrote: Cless, that background is missing a part. The Player Pokémon (Where it stays).

Yes, exactly. Did you read the rest of my post? Lol.
Thanked by:
I don't want the Pokemon to be in the picture. Is it possible to separate the field and the background though?
Thanked by:
May I can try?
I have the rom ready to dump, just find the file, which isn't easy!
files like: 1/1/1/1
Yep, folders as 1, files as 1 and images as 1
Thanked by:
Would be really useful if anybody could find them.
Thanked by:
The background are in:

a/0/1/1
a/2/3/0 > I think
a/2/2/0 > I Think
a/2/0/5 > I think

Also, gabriel could you tell how you rip them? Tongue

OFF: Someone knows how to open the script? Very Sad
Thanked by:
(12-13-2010, 06:23 PM)Kazuma Wrote: The background are in:

a/0/1/1
a/2/3/0 > I think
a/2/2/0 > I Think
a/2/0/5 > I think

Also, gabriel could you tell how you rip them? Tongue

OFF: Someone knows how to open the script? Very Sad

I gonna rip it, could I?
It's hard to explain
Actually, none of those have backgrounds, I need to find!
Thanked by:
Is somebody gonna try to complete this sometime? xD It would be very useful if somebody could. =3

Willing to pay money by PayPal. $15... not much, but yeah.
Thanked by:
(12-20-2010, 08:11 PM)Cless Wrote: Is somebody gonna try to complete this sometime? xD It would be very useful if somebody could. =3

Willing to pay money by PayPal. $15... not much, but yeah.

FUC*, CASH!?
I'm on!

I tried to search, but my pc keep shutdown sometimes

Oh, and I tried to found, and no mysterious for now, but I already found some strange things, like DSi Menu at the ROM folder O_o
Thanked by:
You shouldn't have to pay for sprite/texture rips. Customs; sure, but not rips. =/

Download the battle stage background textures here. You'll have to morph them in order to have them look like they do in the game, since these textures are applied onto a cylinder (with no top). Alternatively, get the .bmd0 models of the stages here, use version 2.0 of the Console Tool by Low Lines to view them, and make screenshots of the desired angle.

All found in a\0\1\1, by the way.
Thanked by:
Thanks. xD Hm... not really sure how to use Console Tool to do that, though. o.o Yes, I suck.
Thanked by:
(12-25-2010, 03:30 PM)Cless Wrote: Thanks. xD Hm... not really sure how to use Console Tool to do that, though. o.o Yes, I suck.
Assuming you've opened the ConsoleTool, just drag&drop the desired .bmd0 file onto the tool to view its contents. =)
(drag one of the three mouse buttons to navigate through the environment once it's been drawn)
Thanked by:
Ahh, thanks. x3 Although I'm not seeing how this can be used to make a screenshot that looks like the actual games, so far. xD
Thanked by: