Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tahaxan Question
How do you make Tahaxan read .lz files? Is there a plug-in somewhere that will help me?
Thanked by:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=5516

go down to koshehs post.

...although it seems the link to the plugin is dead.
Thanked by:
I also sent him a pm and he apparently doesn't remember posting there. I sent him a link and he hasn't responded in a couple of days. So I need a different plugin. XD
Thanked by:
Are you doing Rhythm Heaven or another game?
Thanked by:
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

Does it matter though? So long as the plugin can read .lz files it should be fine.
Thanked by:
I have an another question, how I open Pallete and Gallery images separated? there is a big damn pile of sh** games with bin files, what inside have those files, Tahaxan don't extract bin right?
Thanked by:
(11-16-2010, 06:24 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: I have an another question, how I open Pallete and Gallery images separated? there is a big damn pile of sh** games with bin files, what inside have those files, Tahaxan don't extract bin right?
You need to extract the files with Tahaxan and open them with another tool like TiledGGD.
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
(11-16-2010, 09:40 PM)Solink Wrote:
(11-16-2010, 06:24 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: I have an another question, how I open Pallete and Gallery images separated? there is a big damn pile of sh** games with bin files, what inside have those files, Tahaxan don't extract bin right?
You need to extract the files with Tahaxan and open them with another tool like TiledGGD.
I know! I use one for extract bin files, but my question was: How I open separated files on Tahaxan? Picture/Gallery + Pallete SEPARATED? Cause there are much games what inside of those bin files, have those files which tahaxan opens it, but it only can open NDS rom
Thanked by:
You mean open them without using tahaxan? Try copying them or extracting them into a new folder
Thanked by:
(11-17-2010, 12:33 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote:
I know! I use one for extract bin files, but my question was: How I open separated files on Tahaxan? Picture/Gallery + Pallete SEPARATED? Cause there are much games what inside of those bin files, have those files which tahaxan opens it, but it only can open NDS rom
You can't open .bin files with Tahaxan
Thanked by:
(11-17-2010, 12:56 PM)Solink Wrote:
I know THAT! I'm saying:
Extract the bin file...
Get that bin file and extract it, it will have much files what TAHAXAN OPENS IT, like pallet, images/sprites...
Is there is a way to open those FILES in tahxan WITHOUT OPENING the rom?
Thanked by:
(11-16-2010, 12:57 AM)lynncreed Wrote: Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

Does it matter though? So long as the plugin can read .lz files it should be fine.

its just because the plugin needs the game's ID in it to work, otherwise it won't use the plugin when you load the game
Thanked by: lynncreed
(11-17-2010, 03:07 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote:
(11-17-2010, 12:56 PM)Solink Wrote:
I know THAT! I'm saying:
Extract the bin file...
Get that bin file and extract it, it will have much files what TAHAXAN OPENS IT, like pallet, images/sprites...
Is there is a way to open those FILES in tahxan WITHOUT OPENING the rom?
No
Thanked by:
(11-17-2010, 03:59 PM)Arkinea Wrote:
(11-16-2010, 12:57 AM)lynncreed Wrote: Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

its just because the plugin needs the game's ID in it to work, otherwise it won't use the plugin when you load the game

Okay, then. Can I just give it the game's ID? If so, where do I find that?
Thanked by: