Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Pixelart by me.
boy did these take ages to make
[Image: sonamy-logo.gif]
i liked this pic so much, i made it in pixel form. hope SonicTopFan doesn't mind
[Image: kc-modern.gif]
this one was a pain. doing each one, and three days to get it all finished
yeah, i still find Yuski's art of Mighty awesome.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by:
Wow! these are pretty good. Big Grin
Thanked by:
The top image is very good but on the second one there are various instances where there are multiple light sources, also a bit to much pillow shading on some parts like vectors gloves. but keep up the great work!
Thanked by:
You drew the characters very well (even though the second ones are essentially traces) but your shading needs a lot of work. It's very dirty and not very nice to look at. Amy is definitely the biggest offender here.
Next time don't trace and try to do it on your own.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
(11-11-2010, 10:44 PM)dolphman Wrote: boy did these take ages to make
[Image: sonamy-logo.gif]
i liked this pic so much, i made it in pixel form. hope SonicTopFan doesn't mind
[Image: kc-modern.gif]
this one was a pain. doing each one, and three days to get it all finished
yeah, i still find Yuski's art of Mighty awesome.
If my eyes could smile, They would look like the awesome face right now...... Those look spectacular. The detail is great the pallets you chose are also very nice to the eye and that SonicTheHedghehog title screen looks really neat too. Even though you say you spent hours on these. Seriously, your effort really does show. Despite there being room for improvement, It's still a lot better than most pixel art I do see.
[Image: SonicMuseumNoBG.png]
Thanked by:
I can't honestly say these are great when they're traces, followed by some shading that needs an overhaul.
The palette is pretty boring and the lightsource seems to be all over the place (ex. Vector's stomach and arm have shine on the left, when the chain on his band has shine on his right and there is no shine on the tail or spikes.)
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by: Iceman404
Traces with overbanding, pillow-shading, sloppy lines, and dry colors.
Still very good in other aspects though.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: slowpoke.png]