[Image: gh0st.gif]

here are things i made for reasons
Thanked by: LeleleleMAXIMUM, Proton
Protomen is best imo.
Not such a fan of the last one, though.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
i like blue beetle, but make him more blue. shift the purple more towards indigo, maybe.
and his left upper leg is too jaggy. maybe shift that one pixel downward.

your spriting style constantly reminds me of good GBA sprite art.

like.
that's what i wanted to achieve last year.
congrats mr.

(also, that's a pretty skid effect for two colors)
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
i clicked on here and expected something about me ;(

anyway! really digging your sky but please, do something about the sun, it clashes with the rest of sky. you could get rid of it altogether. oh and i just noticed the water... *hem* unless there's a good reason to it otherwise, the water should reflect the light of the sky.
i don't have much to say about the rest apart from the first thing which could have better outlines and shading, i might whip something up if i have the time. keep going! Big Grin
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
With the sun being that big/low in the sky, the water would probably be a LOT shinier. You could maybe reduce the sun's size to just about 25-40% of the current size and use it as a focal point behind the motorcyclist. You'd also have to lengthen his shadow, though.
Also, right now, I can't really say that the guy on the motorcycle really stands out much; in fact, I'd say that the cloud of dust behind him stands out more, so it catches more attention.

But of course, that's a scrap, right?

I like the last one, though.
Thanked by:
the whole protomen scene (and the water in particular) is fairly sloppy. i threw the whole thing together in like 2 hours for an english assignment
Thanked by:
i'm not asking for excuses, i'm asking for progress Wink
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: BynineB, Kitsu, S-Cpu, Cshad, Nindo, Gwen