Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Terra Pixel Art
Smile 
Ok guys, I'm new to the forums, but not tSR. The pixel art just amazes me, so that will be what my projects will be about. Anyway, I just got a copy of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, and what better way to celebrate than by making a Terra Pixel Art? I know, there could be better ways, but I wanna do this. I'll post it up here for the mods to look at before I put it up in the Finished section.
My signature is short and I am proud!
Thanked by:
First: You shouldn't make threads for your sprites or pixel unless you actually have work to post.

Second: The Sprite Projects forum is for things like ripping a lot of sprites from one game, or making many different sprites in a certain style. It's not for threads about just one piece of pixel art or one sprite sheet, which is what Spriting and Pixel Art is for. You should prooobably read the rules so stuff like this isn't confusing in the future. Smile

That being said, I look forward to seeing your work and critiquing it!
Thanked by: Nindo
Closing this thread because no content. Also, wrong section.

Make at least something before making a topic. Topics with 'I'll be making X character just give me some time to start it' is pointless and only takes up space of the active ones.

If you want to make a pixelart, start another thread in 'Sprites and Pixelart' section, with proper content.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: