Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bunny217's R/B/Y Devamp project- Gen. 1-5 plus my Fakemon Region!
Welcome to
Bunny217's R/B/Y Devamp Project!

Welcome! I am a big fan of devamps, and have been trying to start a devamp project. Here, we will (attempt) to devamp all 649 Pokémon and their forms, and possibly my Fakémon region. So, I would appreciate if you could help!
Just to say, I'm going to take longer because I'm also helping a friend make a game, and I'm working on my Fakemon region. So, yeah...

--------------------------------------------
News Updates:
11/15/10: I'm back! Huge thanks to our new members.
11/8/10: Page Setup changed.
11/8/10: Kanto Starters added.
11/7/10: Huge thanks to Mister Monday!
11/7/10: PLEASE HELP ME! Cry This is, like, my dream... a huge devamp project....
--------------------------------------------

Here's some Tips & Rules, by the way.

RULES
1) Even though the devamps are Red and Blue style, we're going to color them Yellow style (meaning, use the color that fits them, like for Chikorita, you'd color it green, and Shinx blue.), but leave the sprites R/B style (as if they were from Red and Blue)
2) Once someone takes a pokemon to devamp, no one else can take it unless that person says that cannot finish it, ect.
3) Be nice and fair. "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all."
4) If you have any questions, ask me.
5) Have fun!

TIPS
1) Creepiness is (somewhat) the key. XD If it's not epic or cute, it's creepy.
2) Imagine it is the 90s... you don't have the best technology.
3) Since the sprites have a size limit, take a (large) sprite and make a box around it. This will help you keep the sprite the right size.
4) Use the colors from the original sprites, too. Those are the only colors that existed in the games, as you may know.

------------------------------
-------------------------------
-------------------------------
Generation 1 (Kanto)
Pokémon Finished: 151
Note: Well, duh. All Kanto Pokemon were in R/B/Y. XD

Generation 2 (Johto)
Pokémon Finished: 1
Note: ---

Generation 3 (Hoenn)
Pokémon Finished: 3

Generation 4 (Sinnoh)
Pokémon Finished: 3

Generation 5 (Isshu)
Pokémon Finished: 1

Exclamation Don't worry about this last one until later!Exclamation
Generation ??? (Gardoh)
Pokémon Finished: 0
Note: Gardoh is my Fakemon region. Don't worry about it now.

---------------------------
That's it for now. Remember, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, when you are going to start making a sprite, tell me so I can add you to the list (above).

Thanks, and let's get devamping!
~Bunny217~
Thanked by: Perseus, brandman1996
I would probably like to start off doing Swinub
In other words, Swinub's mine (please)
Thanked by: ~Bunny217~
(11-07-2010, 05:08 PM)Mister Monday Wrote: I would probably like to start off doing Swinub

Thank you!!!!!!
Thanked by:
(11-07-2010, 06:07 PM)~Bunny217~ Wrote:
(11-07-2010, 05:08 PM)Mister Monday Wrote: I would probably like to start off doing Swinub

Thank you!!!!!!

You're welcome
Thanked by:
you should instead try to work on the actual devamp project running on the site. mainly because you have nothing done, and even more because people doesnt tend to jump on projects that pop up out of nowhere for the sake of doing so.
Thanked by:
(11-07-2010, 06:58 PM)/■/ Wrote: you should instead try to work on the actual devamp project running on the site. mainly because you have nothing done, and even more because people doesnt tend to jump on projects that pop up out of nowhere for the sake of doing so.

Well, I just joined and I don't know how to attach pictures... I'm trying, jeez.
Thanked by:
Swinub (front) will hopefully be finished by tomorrow, then I'll start Swinub (back) the maybe Snorunt
Thanked by:
(11-08-2010, 04:52 PM)Mister Monday Wrote: Swinub (front) will hopefully be finished by tomorrow, then I'll start Swinub (back) the maybe Snorunt

Okay thanks!
Thanked by:
Sorry Swinub's not finished I haven't had much time to do anything today
Thanked by:
I'll take torchic.

EDIT: Here you go: [Image: devamped_torchic.png]. Did you want back pose and/or animations? Or is the front fine?
[Image: seeeegaaaaaaa.gif]

SEEEEEEGAAAAAAAA!

Thanked by: bunny217
so I try an victini in the green red style I dont know of this for me red green style is but how you like it and is this for the rules for this project

[Image: 2isxh81.jpg]

I am not good with red green and blue sprites but this is my first sprite from this style
[Image: tumblr_nq85s2bmIY1rjxyrgo2_400_zpspvjrjo91.gif]

Spriting is my thing. Unimpressed And scratched is the best. Embarassed
Thanked by:
That Victini looks good!
Thanked by:
[Image: 2lng1mo.gif]

Actually really like that sprite Maarten. Loks quite RBY style.
Thanked by: bunny217
(11-11-2010, 03:02 PM)maarten Wrote: [Image: 2isxh81.jpg]

(11-11-2010, 07:21 PM)BynineB Wrote: [Image: 2lng1mo.gif]

Dang my sprite suck compared to your two's. Of course I've never really been a good devamper. I tried to get it close to squirtle's size but obviously that failed. Uh, C&C for my devamp without just saying it's just shit?

Hmm, I think I've heard the username BynineB before. Weren't you on TCoD?

[Image: seeeegaaaaaaa.gif]

SEEEEEEGAAAAAAAA!

Thanked by:
BynineB's sprite uses way too much dithering. R/B/Y used no dithering at all in the majority of the sprites. In fact, I think only Golem and maybe one or two others use it at all.
Thanked by: