Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Favorite Gen 5 Pokemon
Pick yer favorite. No real rules, I just want to know people's opinions on the new poke's.

Mine:
[Image: erufun.gif][Image: rankurusu-1.gif][Image: victini.gif][Image: tsutaja.gif][Image: jarooda.gif][Image: reshi.gif][Image: 2e1smc2.jpg][Image: hihidaruma.png][Image: gochiruzeru.png][Image: mamanbou.png][Image: iwaparesu53666.gif?dateline=1286122196]
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
I really like that double scoop icecreamon. I really missed those multiheaded Pokes.

Thanked by:
All of them except the white dragon legendary
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
Thanked by:
Shimama and it's evo.

aka the electro zebra
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
I like a lot of them but I think Kokoromori would be my top choice. I don't care if it's only decent stat is speed I'm going to have one on my team anyway.
Thanked by:
(10-12-2010, 10:58 PM)Devicho Wrote: I like a lot of them but I think Kokoromori would be my top choice. I don't care if it's only decent stat is speed I'm going to have one on my team anyway.

It also has acess to both simple and calm mind. Sounds like a good UU/ in game sweeper to me
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
I like the fire anteater, the electric fish, hihidaruma, axem ranger (just like everyone else) and reshiram

anteater's probably tops

edit: wow jaroda has a weird animation
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
doryuuzu the evolved mole and hihidaruma, im also startin to feel that single pure dragon poke, kurimugan.

oh yeah and fucking yanakki
Thanked by:
[Image: mamanbou.png]

I hate this thing for not being a Luvdisc evo.
I still refuse to believe that there isnt some hidden twist that we are yet to find which reveals that it really is a luvdisc evo.
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by: Maxpphire, Baegal
Let's hope Pokemon Grey will introduce that!!
Thanked by:
[Image: 623-1.png]
this one

right here
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Mijumaru. Cute
woop
Thanked by: Maxpphire
All of them. (except Gigigear)

In serious, though, my top picks are Daikenki, Yooterii-Muurando, Yanappu-Yanakki, Rankurusu, Kibago-Ononokusu, Zoroark, Zeburaika, Gigaiasu, Roopushin, Meguroko-Warubiaru, Zuruggu-Zuruzukin, Desukan, Yabakuron-Dasutodasu, Denchura, Shibirudon, Hitomoshi-Shandera, Agirudaa, Maggyo, Kojondo, Kurimugan, Goruggu, Kirikizan, Baffuron, Wargle, Sazando, Meloetta, and DENNIS.
[Image: wqqama.png]
Thanked by:
(10-13-2010, 05:34 AM)Keychain Wrote: [Image: mamanbou.png]

I hate this thing for not being a Luvdisc evo.
Yeah, I'm kinda surprised that it wasn't a Luvdisc evolution. And also that Emonga has no relation to Pachirisu, despite being similar (both are white-coloured, electric squirrels with yellow cheeks).

As for my favourites? I'll look through the list again sometime later and post 'em here. Maybe.
Thanked by: