Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
maarten sprites the return
I want people to listen my sprites are not edits here an example

[Image: 2vxosbt.png]

and that's all with my sprites but i make an full pose of megaman classic and dont lock this thread so make sprites inc also and also with me and I want to leave this forum but i have the xtreme styled classic full yet made

[Image: 2lw8yw.png]

[Image: 2dlki7q.png]

warning im autistic but not laughing on my language dutch is also an same langauge as belgium
[Image: tumblr_nq85s2bmIY1rjxyrgo2_400_zpspvjrjo91.gif]

Spriting is my thing. Unimpressed And scratched is the best. Embarassed
In geval het lastig voor je is om in het Engels the schrijven kan ik je berichten wel voor je vertalen indien je ze even in het Nederlands naar mij opstuurt.

Die megaman die je gemaakt hebt is op zich wel aardig, persoonlijk heb ik wel het idee dat zijn hoofd te ver naar rechts/voren staat in een aantal van de sprites.
[Image: hero_oh_hero_banner_by_neoriceisgood-d5tjv2c.png]
My webcomic, Hero oh Hero. @ www.neorice.com
thank you very much i understand you and thanks for me

@neoriceisgood

het had niet moeten gebeuren dat mijn oude sprite topic op slot is ze dachten dat ik edits terwijl dat ik staande van de personage in een ander stijl maak zoals die classic uit megaman 7 naar megaman xtreme

Thanked by:
FINALLY someone who speaks dutch will be able to explain things to him
Thanked by: Maxpphire, Iceman404
(10-06-2010, 07:48 AM)Neoriceisgood Wrote: In geval het lastig voor je is om in het Engels the schrijven kan ik je berichten wel voor je vertalen indien je ze even in het Nederlands naar mij opstuurt.

He can use Google Translator.
It is in Deutsch, after all. Dutch, just saying ~Chris2ballswherterver.

Like if you can't translate for him all the time.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
@neoriceisgood

what for translate use you for this dutch language i understand this translator but for as I this translate use in english understand the english of another worlds also me please send me this translate people understand me in english

Thanked by:
Neoriceisgood is Dutch! :p
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Maxpphire
(10-06-2010, 12:38 PM)maarten Wrote: thank you very much i understand you and thanks for me

@neoriceisgood

het had niet moeten gebeuren dat mijn oude sprite topic op slot is ze dachten dat ik edits terwijl dat ik staande van de personage in een ander stijl maak zoals die classic uit megaman 7 naar megaman xtreme

Tip voor in het Nederlands en in het Engels: Splits je zinnen en/of gebruik hier en daar een komma.

Ik wou even zien hoe je in t'Nederlands praat om zeker te zijn,
maar ik kan duidelijk zien dat je in het Engels en in het Nederlands je zinnen te veel aan elkaar plakt.

In geval je echt niet edits maakt maar scratch sprite is het wel handig indien je in staat bent dit ook verbaal te verdedigen,
je zinnen veel korter maken en per onderwerp spliten is hier een erg belangrijke stap in.

Ik hoop dat dit advies wat helpt, want het is iets wat je in het Nederlands en in het Engels nog niet erg handig doet.
okay is good neoriceisgood I just wanted to say that my sprite classic mm7 xtreme sprite even bigger i fixed hurt pose from classic and i made an extra sprite from my mm7 xtreme and that is an rush adapter and i have fun with nintendo in the sege genesis sonic the hedgehog 1 sprites

[Image: fs0pf.png]

with

[Image: 14obrfc.png]

and here what nintendo sprites in sonic the hedgehog 1

[Image: 2cdycqp.jpg]

[Image: 2hp0dut.png]

ps im happy i would to make black white characters in pkmn tcg style and i have it made

Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
i said it before but

i'm pretty sure punctuation signs and coherence are universally acepted rules on most languages.
Thanked by:
no metaru what are you talking about what is this thing called punctuation ive never heard about them before also i have autism-marteen, 2010

(adding useful content)

the Nintendo sprites need work, the pose's totally off and the usage of black is random and it is overall dirty-looking. Megaman is also leaning too much forward.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
warned for derailing a wrecked train gorsal. please add constructive criticism or get out of the tread.

(I added C+C so it's not pointless anymore.)
that's not xtreme style
if anything it's neogeo, but not xtreme.
Thanked by:
Quote:okay is good neoriceisgood I just wanted to say that my sprite classic mm7 xtreme sprite even bigger i fixed hurt pose from classic and i made an extra sprite from my mm7 xtreme and that is an rush adapter and i have fun with nintendo in the sege genesis sonic the hedgehog 1 sprites

Je schrijft nog steeds in een vrijwel onleesbare manier,
wanneer je zoiets schrijft die jezelf en anderen een plezier en probeer het in 4 of 5 korte zinnen te veranderen.

Bijvoorbeeld:
---------------------------------------------------------------

"
Okay, that's good Neoriceisgood.

I just wanted to say that my classic MM7 xtreme sprites are bigger now;
- I fixed the hurt pose (from classic)
- I added sprites for megaman with his Rush adapter

I also made some Nintendo characters in Sonic Genesis style.

"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dit is een voorbeeld hoe je een post op zou kunnen bouwen;
Als je volgende post er voor jezelf weer als één ellenlange zin er uit ziet, splits hem dan echt voor jezelf op, want die aan el kaar geketende zinnen die je
nu maakt zijn in het Engels en in het Nederlands niet aan te zien.

I dont know to post it on the pkmn g s c devamp project but I make different back pose from the pokemons from black white and yes its g s c style but i pick the pallete from gold

[Image: 2uzxlpd.png]

sorry yes my sprites are so bad all the guys on this forum are xtreme good for sprites but I trying to learn but its very hard pixel this and pixel that

Thanked by: Elk