Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Quite some Claptrap
Neutral 
Hey folks. As you may know I have little to no skill making custom sprites and I haven't been able to learn very easily either. Thus, I'm making a request.

What I need are just a few custom sprites of Claptraps from Borderlands. I figure these little guys should be simple enough, and if possible I'd like them in a sort of Metal-Slug style. Only a few poses will be needed, such as idle, moving, and flailing arms. Also, It would be good to have a components library on the sheet for easy splicing should I need more, that way whoever does it won't have to waste any time putting things together.

If you really feel like working though, it'd be nice to have the claptraps from the most recent DLC, the Claptrap Revolution one, including the "Boss" and possibly his second form. But this is only optional. I can probably just edit the first claptrap sprites, though the boss and his second form would be nice...

Anyway, I hope someone can help out. Though, if these sprites have already been created, be sure to let me know! I could really use them!
Thanked by:
D'you have a reference image to hand? And since this is an entire sheet you're asking for; what kind of time are you expecting this to take/what reward will you give?
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Oh yes, of course. I forgot references, sorry about that, here you go.

Claptrap Concept Art

First Encounter Ninja Claptrap

Boss Ninja Claptrap (INAC)

Boss Ninja Claptrap Form 2 (MINAC)

As for a reward, I'm not sure, but seeing as how I am a ripper rather than a custom creator, I suppose I could rip something they desire in return, provided it's for an emulatable platform and won't require too much gaming skill (I suck at games) such as using cheats.

And as for time...it doesn't really matter...I'd prefer if it were done with some grade of care to the project (thus, not an incredibly short time) but also I don't need anything over-the-top either.
Thanked by: