Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Animation
Information 
Can I get an animated Arceus sprite from BW? I found some but no Arceus Rolleyes, please

Thanx!
Plz, ireally need it for my avatar/signature
Thanked by:
Shit, man. His 21st post is a request. What has the TSR become ?

Anyways this is up to Groove, he's the one who seems to know how to animate B/W sprites.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
Nope; I just happened to find those on the net.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Shocking, he made 20 useless posts in the DS submissions and his 21st post is a request.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
@groove: What website? I'll searching myself on the site (please don't say browser site)
@Tonberry2k: Sry, I just really wanted it, I won't post useless post anymore
Thanked by:
I didn't even want to check his other posts,(I didn't feel like throwing up) but I somehow knew he did that.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
Whoa!!! Found! You can lock it now :'D
Thanked by:
(09-30-2010, 12:18 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Shocking, he made 20 useless posts in the DS submissions and his 21st post is a request.

Ah shit, really?
Please warn people for that, pulling that kind of thin should be a bannable offense. In fact, enjoy your 2 week suspension.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by: Ton, Maxpphire