Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mmmm, would you like to swing on a star? Carry moon beams home in a jar?
[Image: imagedump2.png]

Some stuff I've done recently-ish. I thought Gors would look stylin' in a cowboy hat so I made him in the corner up there. The thing beneath him is the Gabilan from Earthbound Zero that I decided to sprite (since I'm planning on starting up the remake again, but not with GBA restrictions, so practice can't hurt~). The thing beneath it was going to be a mockup for a challange at pixeljoint a while back (and the rocks are terrible and need to be remade I know etc). And the thing off to the side was my tugs entry.

C+C? I plan on finishing everything; any suggestions on the rocks would also be useful d:
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
These are preeeeetttyy

On the diver guy, I don't think I like the center line on his outfit or his farther leg
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
I think the rocks are fine, color and shading-wise, just a little too repetitive.

Maybe enlarge the pattern, so it's less boring.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
I like it all specially the ramdom mosnter that striped.
But as in for the mock up, the crab is the only thign that I dont like, it doesnt fit the style of the other stuff.
Maybe changing the style from cube-looking into the same style for the diving man would look nice.
Life Is No Fun Without A Good Scare
Thanked by: