Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I need some advice.
I'm having a little trouble with this. It's not done yet, but I'd like to atleast finish the top part.
[Image: image2wl.png]

I need help on how to shade it, I'm terrible with colors and not that great with shading.

Also I'd like some general critique with the design as well if you have any. (Anything to change remove add etc.)
Thanked by:
desing wise

its just below the point where it has any kind of desing element. mean, it looks like a zeppelin and thats all one can say about it. and the shading would depend entirely on the enviroment where you place the object. in other words, you'd need to actually show a complete lineart in order to tell what else needs to be added/removed/fixed.
Thanked by:
I think you have some solid lineart there. You should start with some shading of your choice, and then post it here so we can critique palette choice/dithering/light sources etc.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:
the only thing that I can say atm is that the top part seems uneven. The blimp's balloon fabrics are cautiously woven together so it inflates evenly. Even in the perspective you used, I still can tell the lines need some fixing.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Hmm, Ok, I'll take a crack at shading again tomorrow, my computers gone right now getting the graphics card fixed so I can't do it today. I'll try to fix the lines too, I kinda thought they looked a little off too.
Thanked by: