Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dr. Finished Melee Mario
Wink 
Hey. FINALLY finished the Dr. Mario Sprite sheet, and I'm sorta hoping that this sheet make's it onto tSR, and am also awaiting the vote on MFGG. Well, here's the sheet.

http://mediacloud.whirled.com/9ab09b424b...733def.png

Like it? Hate it? Wanna use it? Wanna get out an RPG and shoot yourself, friends, and family and wish to go to hell? leave your thoughts down below.
"If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?" ~Ashley Ace, friend of mine Cute

[Image: 67bfa504778fededde91aa8616e93cca426ebe7d.png] [Image: 99c55655e15cbd5d5b08b0566d4a4558abe0c430.png] [Image: 226f0ea4b7354bd28270444cb5f220b20bacf92d.png]
Thanked by: Luigi1002
Um, why does he have overalls and not a vest ?
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
/incredibly/ incomplete; and a lazy edit of Superstar Saga Mario. I mean, there are 2 more games of that series out there, widen your horizons a tad, yeah?

I can tell you now that we're not going to accept a custom sheet this simple and for such an obvious edit. I'm moving this to Sprite Discussion for you; but I'll tell you now that we don't take well to edits here. Go Custom or Go Home.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Again, edited directly from this, not even the source. And by no means would a finished sheet such as this warrant a separate thread from a WIP sheet, anyhow.
Currently ripping ???, Submissions: 37
Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Human Ref + Ref 3
Thanked by:
So thats a "Shoot yourself, friends, and family and wish to go to hell"?
"If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?" ~Ashley Ace, friend of mine Cute

[Image: 67bfa504778fededde91aa8616e93cca426ebe7d.png] [Image: 99c55655e15cbd5d5b08b0566d4a4558abe0c430.png] [Image: 226f0ea4b7354bd28270444cb5f220b20bacf92d.png]
Thanked by:
RULES Wrote:13. EDITS, RECOLORS, AND TRACES CAN ALL GO FUCK THEMSELVES.
If you feel like posting any of these here, you will be warned. No one wants to see these. They're all decent starting points if you're trying to get into pixel art and spriting (Except tracing. That has always been stupid and will continue to be for the remainder of forever.), but they're not anything to show off. If you're going to post something here, make sure that it's custom. However, if you absolutely feel the need to post an edit here (note that I said edit and not recolor or trace), make sure you show the original sprite that you edited it from.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Iceman404, Cobalt Blue, Nindo