Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Miszi's Sprites
Hey, I'm new here and i wanted to show off some of my sprite sheets. The edits have been deleted by mods so let's just go with the few custom ones i have. Enjoy and don't forget to comment Smile . Thanks in advance.

SHEETS:
Note: If i don't reply to something in few days it doesn't mean i'm ignoring, it just means i'm just busy with school or private life and will reply as soon as i'll have time to. Even if it means only weekends. I hope i'll be more active than only weekends though.

Thanked by: Tea
Don't post edits, no one wants to see them. Don't post rips here either, we have an entirely different section for that. Warned for not reading the rules (I suggest you do so right now, here)

I'm also removing the like
90% of your post that isn't even close to being made by you

Thanked by:
I've read that, it said i can post edits if I really want to :/ . Look:
"However, if you absolutely feel the need to post an edit here (note that I said edit and not recolor or trace), make sure you show the original sprite that you edited it from."

And i didn't post the sprite sheets i edited off from cause they were listed in credit box.
Thanked by:
That may be true, but because they were Sonic edits, I can absolutely guarantee you that I just saved your thread from turning into a 12 page long shitstorm involving the entire community telling you to stop and you running away crying.

I shouldn't have to add something about Sonic edits to the thread because it's a relatively well known fact that they're all awful
always
no exceptions
Thanked by: Iceman404
Oh...well that changes everything. Kinda sucks cause most of my work are sonic edits but thanks for saving me from shitstorm then i guess. I'll try and work on more stuff than sonic edits then, oh and about that MJ's moonwalker rip, in which section can i possibly post it? I just posted in here to have all my stuff in one place, sorry for that.
Thanked by:
Rips are generally posted in here if you intend on submitting them to the site, otherwise I don't really know what to tell you

I never cared enough to learn more about where rips go but someone else can probably tell you
Thanked by:
Submitting rips is all fairly self-explanatory. The submission boards are all split up into different gaming platforms; so you'd be hard-pressed to actually post a thread in the wrong place.

I'll uh, hold on commenting on your customs; and leave that for someone who can explain things better.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
You're really not ready to be doing things of the scale you have. I suggest trying smaller, simpler (custom) things first and ask for help with them, because trying to fix your current ones at this point isn't going to work.

Also your shading is all literally just putting a darker color around the outline. Try looking at the sprite dictionary thread or something and try again. This might just be personal preference but I really think learning how to do humans (in terms of anatomy and shading) helps with a lot of other things, like your robots. Or you could experiment with just simple shapes and such.

I know big enemy things are cool but you need to get your skills up first.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Hmmm, alright. Thanks a bunch. I do know some other shading styles but the spriting dictionary seem to cover up a few i didn't know of too. Oh and i'll try my hand at something simplier. When i have the first sprite (W.I.P) I'll post it on here for feedback or help. Either one would be greatly appreacited.
Thanked by: StarSock64
UPDATE! I went with something simplier. Here is my custom Kirby sprite as well as Kirby made to look like in the upcoming "Kirby's Epic Yarn" Wii game. I'm aware that i might need to reshade the yarn version a bit but please let me know what you think. Oh and it is very simillar to Kirby Super Star Utra sprites, yeah i know but i didn't edit of them, just used as reference picture. Enjoy:
[Image: kirbycustomyarnsheet.png]
Thanked by:
(09-25-2010, 11:23 AM)Miszi Wrote: Oh and it is very simillar to Kirby Super Star Utra sprites, yeah i know but i didn't edit of them, just used as reference picture.

So, when I put the Yarn Kirby over the KSSU Kirby, why are they exactly the same?

Not "very similar".
Exactly the same.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
I've puten it over now too and it is nearly the same Very Sad but i swear didn't even touch KSSU sprites. It was from scratch. I made a cricle using the circle tool in paint and edited off from that.
Thanked by:
(09-25-2010, 11:32 AM)Miszi Wrote: I've puten it over now too and it is nearly the same Very Sad but i swear didn't even touch KSSU sprites. It was from scratch. I made a cricle using the circle tool in paint and edited off from that.
Thought the one on the left was KSSU.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
No, the one on left is also by me. i thought it's gonna be easier to make regular kirby and then turn him yarn instead of starting with the yarn one. Sorry for confusion. Should of pointed it out
Thanked by:
Small update:
[Image: kirbycustomyarnsheet.png]
and animated:
[Image: kirbyyarnbymiszi.gif]

Gonna add prince fluff and more actions soon. Comment please.
Thanked by: