Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can Someone Draw me as an UTAUloid?
I'm redo-ing my voicebank (Makunari Poru) for UTAU and I'm wondering if anyone can draw me as an UTAUloid anime.

Details in this spoiler:
Thanks! I'll be waiting!

- Paul Cool

[Image: redhatihi.png]
Thanked by:
double post

here's a peek if you guys need help:
[Image: pixelgaia.png]

- Paul
[Image: redhatihi.png]
Thanked by:
ok, i'm going to be honest with you:

i'm going to close this not because you're fond of vocaloids, not because you're fond of anime, or not even because the nature of this request. actually, i'd say its a favor but i know you wont understand.

boy, i had to bite my own tongue to troll this. i dont know if i should feel sad about you, or actually expect that you're just being inmature and you'll grow up. but you're aparently taking the same steps the guy who created sonichu, and i can tell you that is mopst likely how you'll end if you dont get medical help, or anything.

actually i dont even know why i am writting this whole explanation. deep inside i want to believe i am doing you a favor, but i am not sure if i am doing ti either to help you or just cause this is so sad it would be as low as making fun of someone's dead relatives.

PS: if anyone still feels like doing this request, send him a PM. i wont move the thread.
Thanked by: Vipershark, Iceman404