Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom SMB Sprites Help
Is somebody willing to make Marco and Tarma from Metal Slug in SMB style? I was going to use it in my hack. First, is there any way that Tarma and Marco can just be palette swaps of each other? Second, to whoever does make these, can you make sure they would work in the game and that the fireball throw looks like the grenade throw? Lastly, if there are some enemies you could make like General Morden's soldiers as Koopas, cheep cheeps and piranha plants or Fio/Eri (doesn't matter) as the princess or the POW as Toad or Mars People as Goombas or missiles as Bullet Bills, then could you?

Really, this request is just for working Marco and Tarma sprites with them being palette swaps but if you want to make the enemies then it would be greatly appreciated. I know there are a lot of great spriters here, so that's why I decided this was where I would put in this request (not a lot of other big spriting sites out there). It would be awesome if somebody made any of these sprites. I look forward to hearing from you guys.
Taurine tastes good.
[Image: bf2edb357973bfce677e5fa2eb70b75b.gif]
Thanked by: