Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
i don't get it
why does everyone complain about 3d action platformer games all being like god of war? how else would you expect a 3d action platformer to be? honestly.
[Image: tumblr_lctx1p6L3L1qzvjn8o1_500.gif]
Thanked by:
God of War invented 3D action-platformers.
Joke post.
Thanked by: Chutzpar, Gwen, Maxpphire
bayonetta
devil may cry
god hand
lord of shadows
darksiders

what? i heard that as
god of war
god of war
god of war
god of war
god of war
joke post
[Image: tumblr_lctx1p6L3L1qzvjn8o1_500.gif]
Thanked by: Maxpphire
i always get god of war and gears of war mixed up omg!!
I think out of all those that you listed Devil May Cry might have come first, but I can't remember. Everyone keeps comparing them to God of War because it's considered one of the best, but whether you even think that or not, people will constantly compare it to that.
Thanked by:
(09-18-2010, 06:55 PM)MUSIC IS MY BOYFRIEND Wrote: bayonetta
devil may cry
god hand
lord of shadows
darksiders

what? i heard that as
devil may cry
devil may cry
god hand of war
god of war
legend of zelda
not a joke post

At least these games aren't shooters to say the least

I don't really see why it should matter if people are saying it's like god of war, far as I see it people just play the games as they are.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(09-18-2010, 07:37 PM)masterofdioga Wrote: At least these games aren't shooters to say the least

Medal of Duty and Honor: Modern Bad Company Black ops: 2

What are you trying to say masterofdiaperchanging

remember when perfect dark for the n64 was the best first person shooter

oh wait it still is nevermind
(09-19-2010, 02:10 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: remember when perfect dark for the n64 was the best first person shooter

oh wait it still is nevermind

let's get married
Holy shit I haven't played that game in TIME. Might have to emulate or something, I played that obsessively for MONTHS back in the day
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:
(09-19-2010, 02:05 PM)Skink Wrote:
(09-18-2010, 07:37 PM)masterofdioga Wrote: At least these games aren't shooters to say the least

well stink what I'm trying to say is that there's too many shooters in the market these days. If there's really something worth arguing about it's that.

I don't care if action platformers are all like god of war (kind of hard to believe there), All I really care about is if they're good or not and not as generic as each other. Most FPS' have that flaw now.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
(09-19-2010, 04:25 PM)masterofdioga Wrote:

well stink what I'm trying to say is that there's too many shooters in the market these days. If there's really something worth arguing about it's that.

I really didn't mean to argue, I kinda agree with you completely. (it was a joke post)

Thanked by:
(09-19-2010, 08:00 PM)Skink Wrote:
(09-19-2010, 04:25 PM)masterofdioga Wrote:

I really didn't mean to argue, I kinda agree with you completely. (it was a joke post)

I really need to fix my sarcasm detector, then.

welp.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
<Joke topic>
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:
the only game i can think of that anyone's mentioned that's anything like god of war is lord of shadows, if anyone said GoW is like any of those other games you listed they are literally retarded
Thanked by: