Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
-insert words here-
yeah, words, got first day of college tomorrow so im taking another stab at animating
[Image: fire_mage9192825105-iaza.gif]
there are quite a few kinks in it that need to be worked on, but i was just hoping to get a bit of input as im still quite new.
Thanked by:
mini work on it over the past days ... havent had much of a chance really
[Image: fire_mage5961662106-iaza.gif]
Thanked by:
A dodging animation? It looks pretty smooth to me. Although maybe you should extand the canvas to make room for the staff, but that's kinda obvious.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
gnrrr college took my life ;A;
Grooveman.exe - sort of, it was going to have a lot more put in it but i kind of lost the frames so i'll have to go through some random crap to sort them again.

[Image: 119723484777-iaza.gif]
random hand goes smash

( this isnt considered as necroing is it? )
Thanked by:
obviously if you have a zombie hand coming out of the ground then yes, it is necro-ing

(no, not if you have new content)
Thanked by:
not necroing at all. what are you planning to do with these animations? just sketch them or you're planning to shade anything?
Thanked by:
cool, urhh, those ones in particular will probably stay as they are unshaded and un fixed up
[Image: 11181593990-iaza.gif]
another random hand smash goes smash randomly, needs more fixing
Thanked by:
ther should probably be some lag , i dont think his hands would warp there that fast.
Thanked by:
[Image: 16466295355-iaza.gif]
i used the stuff from the prev animation to see if this is the kind o' thing you meant
Thanked by:
I think he should swing his hands more into it; just have them raise higher before he bends for them to hit the ground.
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: 16377393963-iaza.gif]
edited the frames to make it a bit better and added some raised up fist action
I think it looks way better, but i also think it should be slower. The swinging of the hands I mean, add more frames, don't adjust the speed of the animation itself. I think everything else is good I would just like to see more lag. I also think the body should be moving a bit as his hands move across and just out of the ground (but that would probably be fixed if it were more than a skeleton, and wore clothing/had details on the arms that move or he twitched or something).

But yeah it's looking good~
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: 13018939031-iaza.gif]
durrr failed attempt at him/her/it turning into a weird bunny man/woman/... it, to jump attack or something
Thanked by: ThePortalGuru, Maxpphire
that looks almost exactly like one of the characters I made it's mine

but real smooth animation
Thanked by:
the jump curve isn't smooth, but pointy in your animation. You might want to check that.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: