Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Deadline Extension
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
41.18%
7 41.18%
no
58.82%
10 58.82%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SO MANY UNFINISHED ENTRIES, WOWEE
deadline extension to the 12th at 9pm EST, y/n
Thanked by:
deadline extension to next week, y/n
Thanked by: DJvenom, JarJar, Gwen
HEH.

I wanna finish my entry.

But on the other hand im pretty much bored of spriting stonehenge.

Thanked by:
(09-11-2010, 08:04 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: deadline extension to next week, y/n
No, if it's an extension, it'll be just long enough to give everyone the chance to put some ""finishing"" touches on what they're working on.
Thanked by:
i'm not joking, i'm really busy and would like to do more on my entry and i know other people are likeminded
Thanked by: Gwen
If I knew there was going to be an extension I would've went through with my Acient Zelda Tri-Pyramid-Force scene.
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by:
seriously, dont fucking extend it.

this is a SERIOUS competition, dont go babying it and adding on extensions to make it easier for us. if people wanna finish their entries they can do it on their own time.
(09-11-2010, 08:05 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: i'm not joking, i'm really busy and would like to do more on my entry and i know other people are likeminded
changed my mind
Thanked by:
Agreeing with Shawn
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
Thanked by:
deadline is staying the same, expect the round 2 thread at some point this week
Thanked by:
While I'd love to see every entry finished, an extension is really not called for. As Burn stated, entries can be completed on personal time, and maybe even have little spinoff polls once everything's finished. Majority rules though.
Thanked by:
Defeats the purpose of it being a challenge, though leniency in terms of the time the entry is submitted is probably a good idea (Considering I JUST posted mine).
Thanked by:
part of one's skill is to be able to manage our time eficiently. responsability is what puts you above of the rest.
Thanked by:
nice post in a locked thread metaru

oh shit i just did it too
Thanked by:
I know. is the cool part of being the spriter dad.
Thanked by: