Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
metaldodomon's models submission
My first model ripped. After fixed the face problem and found how to make a screenshot of my screen, I can finally post yugioh tfk models.
For the zelda tp, mario kart dd and super mario sunshine models I'll wait before post them.
[Image: yugiohtfkm.png]
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom
Monsters
[Image: thewingeddragonofraicon.png]
Thanked by: Shadowth117
Ah I remember that game. I only ever rented it, but I recall it being really fun to me at the time.
Thanked by:
(09-11-2010, 07:00 AM)metaldodomon Wrote: My first model ripped. After fixed the face problem and found how to make a screenshot of my screen, I can finally post yugioh tfk models.
For the zelda tp, mario kart dd and super mario sunshine models I'll wait before post them.
[Image: yugiohtfkm.png]
Monsters
[Image: thewingeddragonofraicon.png]

OMG YAY! I can't wait to use these on MMD! Thank you Dude~!
Thanked by:
Monsters
[Image: beastofgilfericon.png] [Image: obeliskthetormentoricon.png]
Two more models from yugioh tfk.
AWESOME! I was about to ask you when you were going to share them here as well since you'd up until now only been posting them at WC3 Unlimited. Nice to see you around here again metaldodomon. =)
Thanked by:
(09-12-2010, 01:50 AM)metaldodomon Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom
Monsters

OMG YAY again! do u have Silver fang or slifer the sky dragon!?!
Thanked by:
(09-12-2010, 01:44 PM)valforwing Wrote:
Monsters

Sorry I haven't them (the iso wich I use to rip the models contain a lot of corrupted files). I'll download an other iso later to see if it's normal or not.
Thanked by:
(09-12-2010, 02:23 PM)metaldodomon Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 01:44 PM)valforwing Wrote:
Monsters

Sorry I haven't them (the iso wich I use to rip the models contain a lot of corrupted files). I'll download an other iso later to see if it's normal or not.

well thats a bummer, oh well I'm just after the models that were important in dah anime, like the god cards or the blue eyes white dragons or kuriboh and dark magicien girl. ....Little kuriboh!
Thanked by:
Metaldodomon why don't you post the Slifer that someone did some fixes for you? It's not perfect but its a start. It could always be replaced later.
Thanked by:
Hey metaldodomon, just curious but why don't you post the rips you posted over at Warcraft Unlimited as well? http://www.wc3unlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=12148

You wouldn't happen to know if any of the models are in .bmd format would you?
Thanked by:
Its his choice if he wants to put them up or not really. As nice as it would be to have those models its not our place to badger him about it.

I'm fairly sure they're not .bmd format actually. They could be, but I'm really fairly sure they're not.

Oh and Zerox I know you're a good guy and all, but I have to be fair to everyone so please don't do 2 month necroposts.
Thanked by:
I realize the thread was old but it was a valid question pertaining to his subject material. I didn't see the need to go and create a new thread and besides, as inactive as the Models-Resource section can be I think necroposting is the least of your worries.

Edit: Though now this post is off-topic to every post but yours. I don't mean to back talk or any of that. I just figure he would probably use the same thread for submission again and he was active just yesterday so it's not like he's not around to respond either.
Thanked by:
I get it, but its still something that could have been solved better through PM's. Just be more careful about it from now on alright?
Thanked by:
Monsters
[Image: castleofdarkillusionsic.png]
Sorry for the problem here. I was very busy.
I'll see later for the model of slifer.

It's quite alright. I was just curious why you hadn't put them up here. If you want I could go gather them up and post them here for you to help save you time?
Thanked by: