Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TUGS - Round 1 - Finished Entries
Since most of you are getting to the point where your entries are done, post them here to avoid making me have to look through the other threads to find which one of the bajillion drafts you posted was your 'final' entry

So yeah post your final entries here. The round ends on the 11th
Thanked by:
you know all you would have to do is go through the threads backwards and it wouldn't be an issue but whatev
[Image: tugs2010.gif]
Thanked by: PrettyNier
[fish in space]
you know all you would have to do is go through the threads backwards and it wouldnt be an issue but whatev
[img Wrote:
http://a.imageshack.us/img190/4632/tugs2010.gif[/img]

wat. You have 3 days. Try reglancing at Frario's advice for some things you can fix.
Doesn't look like they'd take much time.
Those little things to fix would help.

Edit: Dammit, your name breaks quotes.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

[Image: 2eg62di.gif]

Blah. I had a whole week to come up with something origional.. Guess my origionality was pretty dry last week. Rolleyes
Thanked by:
(09-08-2010, 06:21 PM)[fish in space] Wrote: you know all you would have to do is go through the threads backwards and it wouldn't be an issue but whatev
Dnont make me exert effort here u lookin to get bnanded
Thanked by: Alpha Six, NightOwl35
Tired of working on it and I'm not gonna be here Friday and Saturday so -
[Image: NO5oP.gif]
I'm fucking done. It's still got flaws, and it's not going to get any praise from people who can sprite worth a damn; but fuck it - I shouldn't be that needy anyway.
Sprite sheet is here: http://imgur.com/iRvRF.png
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
I kinda guess I'm done.. I really don't feel like working on it any longer Very Sad

[Image: snakesonapyramid.png]
Screw criticism. Submitting my entry now. Hopefully it's good enough to compete against Wes'.

[Image: tugsround1newpose.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: tugsround1entrysheet.png]
When you say "it ends on the 11th," does that mean we have to turn in our entries any time on the 11th or is there a specific timeframe?

I ain't done a whole lot lately :I
Thanked by:
You know Hoeloe, I was feeling the opposite. I've been hoping mine was good enough to compete against you. That's the main reason I added more frames, to make it as smooth as yours.

[Image: wizard2.gif]
[Image: wizardframes.png]
Thanked by: Iceman404
(09-10-2010, 02:14 PM)Hoeloe Wrote:
(09-10-2010, 02:13 PM)Wes Wrote: You know Hoeloe, I was feeling the opposite. I've been hoping mine was good enough to compete against you. That's the main reason I added more frames, to make it as smooth as yours.

I thought that when I saw your pose mockup, but I like the detail in your final sprite. It looks busy without looking too messy.
That was one thing I was worried about, the messiness. Because I tried to make the robe look like it was folding and bending. But I love the leg and foot movement in yours.
Thanked by: Baegal
(09-10-2010, 02:17 PM)Wes Wrote: That was one thing I was worried about, the messiness. Because I tried to make the robe look like it was folding and bending. But I love the leg and foot movement in yours.

Thanks.

Oh sorry, I read through my post again and then deleted it, because it didn't exactly contribute anything...
Thanked by:
(09-10-2010, 02:12 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: When you say "it ends on the 11th," does that mean we have to turn in our entries any time on the 11th or is there a specific timeframe?

I ain't done a whole lot lately :I
I /THINK/ I said 9pm est on the 11th at the very latest, regardless I'll bring it up again in every thread here real quick
Thanked by:
Well, I think I've done All that I can do with this:

[Image: tugsround12.png]
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by: Lexou Duck, Nindo, Keychain
[Image: Image2-7.png]
meh