Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why has TSR apparently 'turned to shit?'
Okay, here's the thing: After all this dumb drama going on, can I please ask HOW this community has 'turned to shit?'

I don't see any attitude going on, if anything, most of this forum's attitude comes from 1up and Bryan which was apparently tolerated for a long time. Every forum these 2 went to would usually be them insulting someone, telling them that their opinion is wrong, and that they are right. None of the mods have done much or even anything about either of these two poster's conducts. Yet when other users start doing it, it's a problem.

Which leads me to my point, what is this 'attitude' you people are seeing? I don't see any change in the forums, I didn't see any real misconduct going on outside of Spamhaul. And if there were to have been attitude problems, why not warn them or temporarily ban these users?

This is apparently so big of a problem that Bryan leaves, and Morgan thinks the forum sucks now. Which confuses me greatly because 8/10 of Morgan's posts are random blabber in Spamhaul. So either they are exaggerating, the attitude is worse than I thought, or I'm just missing something.

Please provide example posts and explain to me what is so bad about the community now. I didn't post this in the News thread because Vipershork said it'd be better off here.
posting to say that I completely agree with keychain here

even with spamhaul still around, I didn't see this "attitude" that everyone is talking about.

Can we have a calm (keyword: calm) discussion about this, rather than it turning into a shitfest like the other thread?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
it's not that it's bad attitude.
We just want to make TSR more respectable, regardless of how it was before.
this is a sig

Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
yo what d a f*ck is this thread??

lemme tell u back in my day tsr had a spam forum and after long and hard day of eating my parents food and making pixel art i like to go onto my main forum t to the s to the r (that spells tsr) an jus relax all cool and chill in the spamhaul forum and post about my day, pwn some noobs and post many rule breaking things, which totally offend lots of ppl LMFAO!!!

now dat my spamhauls gone im SUPR fukkin pissed ok. what am i suposed to do without my bitch nest to post in all day?? tsr is very respectable as it is, we dont need to go breakin down our fun jus 2 look coolr to others and mybe get new smarter members.

this post is pro-spamhaula thnk this shit if u want tsr back 2 normal
the guy in your sig looks unnaturaly pleased
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Adam, Cshad, Iceman404
Um; didn't you just say in your post that Bryan and Morgan were bringing the side down; and that now we've changed things around they've left?

Hurr.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Let me ask you a question:

If you haven't noticed this attitude change that everybody else has noticed, why do you give a shit about Spamhaul being gone?
Thanked by: Kairos, triptych
Here's the situation;
There was nothing wrong with Spamhaul. It was fine, it was fun. To us.
To any outsider, the attitude in Spamhaul (chaotic, racist & misogynistic for laughs) was taken to be the general attitude of TSR as a whole. Because of the outside perception, other sites want nothing to do with us. We don't want people to get the wrong perception of us, so we had to get rid of Spamhaul to make the site more accessible. That's it in a nutshell. It sucks, but it needed to happen.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(09-06-2010, 11:37 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: It sucks
nope
Thanked by: Woppet*
Okay.

What the hell happened while I was gone?
[Image: unf.png]
Grand Line Shore
Thanked by:
(09-06-2010, 11:51 AM)Homunculus Wrote: Okay.

What the hell happened while I was gone?

Spamhaul got closed because it didn't really serve much of a point, and people are misconstruing wanting to improve basic attitude of the forums as a desperate attempt to reroute a massive attitude epidemic that isn't actually happening.

So it's same old same old, sans Spamhaul?
Thanked by: Ton
because the toilet that was spamhaul exploded
Thanked by: Iceman404
(09-06-2010, 11:59 AM)Pugnificent Wrote: because the toilet that was spamhaul exploded got plunged
i've heard from a few people that this place is bad

doesn't seem all that bad though!
Thanked by: Adam, Ton
(09-06-2010, 11:12 AM)Vipershark Wrote: posting to say that I completely agree with keychain here

even with spamhaul still around, I didn't see this "attitude" that everyone is talking about.

Can we have a calm (keyword: calm) discussion about this, rather than it turning into a shitfest like the other thread?

tbh i thought you would be one of the first to notice the attitude, as you were the subject of a lot of the asshole jokes.
Thanked by: