Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Smash Bros. Mario NES
My Friends and I are making a Fan Game called "Smash Bros. NES" and this is the 1st Sprite Sheet for Mario.Credit to Gorsal![Image: mario11.png]
Thanked by:
They are just edits
all sprites in the down special (which is actually down AERIAL) look odd
You might want to add a couple more sprites to the end of the intro: his hands just appear and then disappear
His run looks more like a scissor kick
Isnt Dr Mario whiter than that?
The fan is wonky
the bat has a weird design
the Pokeball is out of style compared with the other items
the fire flower projectiles look too similar

could someone please move this to sprite discussion?
I know they are edits,and the Down Special really isn't supposed to be "Down Aerial" the Down Special is the one from Super Smash Flash 2.
Thanked by:
Is it me or do I see a lot of NES color rules broken here?
Thanked by:
What NES Color Rules?
Thanked by:
I'm going to move this to sprite discussion so you can get feedback (and some definitions) on it.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(09-04-2010, 04:05 PM)KingPepe Wrote: Is it me or do I see a lot of NES color rules broken here?

I only see this in the alternate pallates and costumes, so I can easily say the items don't count

i'm pretty sure some of these sprites were stolen from MFGG, I'll look into this because I swore I saw those double jump sprites before.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
it looks blurry, but I can't open it in Photofiltre or PSP (no valid png file).
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
(09-04-2010, 04:27 PM)masterofdioga Wrote:
(09-04-2010, 04:05 PM)KingPepe Wrote: Is it me or do I see a lot of NES color rules broken here?

I only see this in the alternate pallates and costumes, so I can easily say the items don't count

i'm pretty sure some of these sprites were stolen from MFGG, I'll look into this because I swore I saw those double jump sprites before.

I've never been to whatever "MFGG" is.
Thanked by: CeeY
(09-04-2010, 04:33 PM)Smash-Aholic Wrote:

Mario fan games galaxy

also hold up.

isn't this for that shitty super smash bros NES project that has 100 sprites that clash with each other?

then that's why i'm getting that assumption that it seems stolen.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Should we give credit to Gorsal or you? These are just simple edits.
(Though, this does make me want to finish my SSB NES.)
Thanked by:
(09-04-2010, 04:56 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: Should we give credit to Gorsal or you? These are just simple edits.
(Though, this does make me want to finish my SSB NES.)

gorsal and this game here
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Iceman404
(09-04-2010, 04:53 PM)masterofdioga Wrote:

Mario fan games galaxy

also hold up.

isn't this for that shitty super smash bros NES project that has 100 sprites that clash with each other?

IDK what your talking about,and I already played that Super Smash Bros. NES.
Thanked by:
(09-04-2010, 05:07 PM)Smash-Aholic Wrote:

Mario fan games galaxy

also hold up.

then why make it, seems like a waste to me, besides they are making another one so I don't see why I should trust you on that statement.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Iceman404
(09-04-2010, 05:19 PM)masterofdioga Wrote:
(09-04-2010, 05:07 PM)Smash-Aholic Wrote:

Mario fan games galaxy

also hold up.

then why make it, seems like a waste to me, besides they are making another one so I don't see why I should trust you on that statement.

What statement?The one my friends and I are making is called SMASH BROS. NES,without the "Super."
Thanked by: