Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
if there was a tsr movie
it would be terrible, do poorly at the box office and later the only people that bought it would be hipsters so they could watch it ironically
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
it'd include gags about PT, Pixel artists, Spriters, Video games and such no one would be able to understand what the shit is going on.

so you are right, at the box office anyways.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
we cant afford actual actors, so everybody would probably be played by eddie murphy. (except tyvon)
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
(09-04-2010, 10:38 AM)Sheriff Deadpool Wrote: we cant afford actual actors, so everybody would probably be played by eddie murphy. (except tyvon)

who said we were going to hire now.

we all play our own parts and we suck at them and we won't bother making this a real life movie
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
if tsr was a movie it would be a bad movie
Thanked by:
QUOTE (stx @ Jun 17 2008, 02:53 PM)
Woody Allen stars as Zee in the most anticipated romantic comedy of the summer, "My Boyfriend, the Mod". Zee, a confident - yet hilariously goofy - moderator on an average spriting message board, meets foxy new female poster NarutoSpriterGurrl (Eddie Murphy). The dynamic duo instantly hit it off on IM - but this wacky chick's ALWAYS up to some sort of trouble on the forums! After an incident involving her quoting a spam post by Nick The Cool Dude (Jack Nicholson), Zee can't hold in his rage at her any longer and suspends her for 2 weeks. Zee finds himself all alone with no one to talk to, until a greasy hot pocket he is about to eat takes the form of his anime guardian angel (voiced by Michael Richards). Will he be able to convince Zee to make amends with his beloved internet girlfriend, or will Zee become the same outrageously WACKY mod he was before? Featuring cameos by Lil Wayne, Lil Jon, Soulja Boy, Rick Ross, Ice Cube, and Snoop Dogg as the Love Krew, and Hillary Duff as Dazz. Also, don't forget to check out the soundtrack featuring Icy Bro's new single "Baby Girl (I Posted About U In The Love Life Topic)".

if there were*
Thanked by:
one day, someone will remember the subjunctive tense of "to be," and i will finally be vindicated
Thanked by:
Tsr Story
Thanked by:
(09-04-2010, 10:33 AM)Sheriff Deadpool Wrote: it would be terrible, do poorly at the box office and later the only people that bought it would be hipsters so they could watch it ironically

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:
(09-04-2010, 12:23 PM)Robert Paulson Wrote:
(09-04-2010, 10:33 AM)Sheriff Deadpool Wrote: it would be terrible, do poorly at the box office and later the only people that bought it would be hipsters so they could watch it ironically

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

Paul Robertson vs. The Spriters Resource, The movie

I'll come up with a half assed plot later.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: