Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
A Super Mario Galaxy 2 request
Hello, I saw that this place had a request topic, so I decided to give it a try. My request is that you make sprites relating to the Super Mario Galaxy 2 game. It can be anything and if you can make textures from the same game, I would like it too.
Thanked by:
(04-19-2010, 04:06 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: if this is your first time on this part of this forum, this may get you an idea of what this is for, and what it isn't.

the purpose of this request forum is to look for someone who would make you a FAVOR and get what you cant do/haven't found.
and of course keep said requests out of the rest of the boards.
this means:

1)you make a clear, simple request of what do you want

if sprites for example, say in wich style, from what game, from what character, etc. the more info, the better.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: NightOwl35
Is that so? My request in that case is that you sprite some of the items of that game for me. The power-ups to be more precise.
Thanked by:
it's still not precise enough. You want them in what style?
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
In any style that you see fit to be precise but I am partial to Superstar Saga sprites and I recommend that they are done in that style.
Thanked by:
Well ok, that's pretty specific. Now all you can do is wait until someone's interest is piqued; which may be more likely if there's a reward, but not necessarily.

For what it's worth; I'm almost certain custom sprites of Galaxy's items exist already.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
I could even rip for you but I don't have the files... and my internet is very bad...
And, I didn't get it your specific textures/sprites what you requested...
Thanked by:
(09-03-2010, 10:27 AM)Alisbet Wrote: It can be anything and if you can make textures from the same game, I would like it too.
You can't really be any more vague

(09-04-2010, 10:51 AM)Alisbet Wrote: The power-ups to be more precise.
See? That's a little better

(09-04-2010, 03:05 PM)Alisbet Wrote: In any style that you see fit to be precise but I am partial to Superstar Saga sprites and I recommend that they are done in that style.
It would be so hard to put it all down since the start?

You want Super Mario Galaxy custom/edited sprites of the items (specially the power-ups) in any Mario style, but would like to have them in Superstar Saga style.
There are a couple customs here: http://www.spriters-resource.com/custom_...index.html , but I'm pretty sure they aren't the stuff you're looking for
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: custommlitems.png]
[Image: tsrmarioitemicons.png]
Is this good ?

Both sheets by Neslug, btw.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Woppet*
(09-05-2010, 04:30 PM)Lexou Wrote: [Image: custommlitems.png]
[Image: tsrmarioitemicons.png]
Is this good ?

Both sheets by Neslug, btw.

I am impressed by the sprites although Neslug did go a little overboard. There are items that doesn't belong in SMG2. Other than that, good job.
Thanked by:
(09-06-2010, 01:50 AM)Alisbet Wrote: I am impressed by the sprites although Neslug did go a little overboard. There are items that doesn't belong in SMG2. Other than that, good job.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Neslug didn't just make these for you.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Would you consider this request completed, Alisbet?
If so i'll move it to the completed section.
this is a sig

Thanked by:
(09-06-2010, 11:57 AM)Woppet Wrote: Would you consider this request completed, Alisbet?
If so i'll move it to the completed section.

Feel free to move it there if you wish.
Thanked by: