Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I am 8-bit (Update August 25, 2010)
Whew.
If you look around at this update you'll notice a couple things.
1. There's a lot of Battletoads. Call Gamestop and let them know! Incubator and Roket (and even our good friend Yawackhary) have bombarded us with Battletoads and their counterparts, Double Dragon. Old school beat-em-up fans, rejoice!
2. We've got a lot, A LOT of NES stuff. Ultimecia and I have been moving over a bunch of TSGK's rips. I'm happy to say that most of their stuff is now up. It's pretty exciting. More of everything will be put up in the next few updates.
There are also a bunch of sections in the NES category with no sheets in them. They're just waiting for us to catch up with TSGK's stuff.
Thanks to everyone else who submitted this week too including (but not only) A.J. Nitro, NightOwl35, Deathbringer, Solink, Video_Pochi, and all the others.

And expect another huge update from Ultimecia later!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: A.J. Nitro, NightOwl35
Nice big update! But how come the icon of Big Walker is bigger than the regular sized icon?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
GORO! THE PRINCE OF PAIN FINALLY GRACED US WITH HIS PRESENCE!
I'm overjoyed. There's also a couple kaijuu from arcade games, cool

Lots of cool stuff this week, grats everyone!
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by: Ton
(08-25-2010, 07:31 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Nice big update! But how come the icon of Big Walker is bigger than the regular sized icon?

Either someone was trying to make a joke, or wanted the whole sprite on the icon. Either way I fixed it.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: