Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
nngghhff
I already posted but I figure I should lay out some basic information about myself because, even if I don't sprite a lot I'll probably still post anyway. Or maybe now that I go here I'll sprite more.

My name's Angelina, Angie for short (esp. on the internet who wants to type those extra letters). I live about an hour from Chicago, I'm 17 and tomorrow's my first day of senior year. Last year sucked so I hope I have better luck this time, but I'm not even there yet and I already have things I'm going to have to deal with. Welp.

I don't have any artist friends and there's a real lack of these things called "unique personalities" around here so TSR ought to be a nice change of pace. I don't have a lot in common with the people here and they tend to have bad taste. On the topic of videogames it's pretty much just Call of Duty and with anime (which I know plenty of people here don't like) it's generic shonen #293

But that's far too much complaining. I know I said this a thousand times already but, besides drawing, I really don't practice spriting. Just from reading your comments I can go long periods of time without spriting and still get a pretty big improvement next time. I'm not saying this to be all "ohh guys I'm complimenting you like me plzzz," I just mean to reconfirm (as if you needed it) that what you guys are doing works, and if new people listened to you they really -could- get better.

Also to get it out of the way, Sock isn't really referring to the socks on your feet, it's the name of this sheep from a thing I was doing a long time ago, and I had to make a minecraft name and I thought, "what's the worst possible pun I can make?" I don't really care what my name is, but I knew it was going to make everyone think "here we go again." It was good fun though.

So yeah, I hope we can get along and that I can assimilate well. Smile
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
so let me get this straight

-good poster
-likes anime
-plays minecraft

i think you'll fit in just fine
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Haha, well see, I didn't want to tease it without being sure (and i'm still not sure) but I got too much money from my greendot whatever card for paypal. And I don't really online shop so what am I going to do with my paypal money? I thought maybe I'd just donate it someplace, but I could always "buy a certain someone" who in the thread didn't have a "certain something" if I can't think of what to do with it. Like it's my donation to TSR or something, heh.

Did you guys ever figure out how to set up a server? I've done it using one of the minecraft forums' threads. I dunno if I could really help if you have some problems trying it because I don't know a lot about it, but I've at least done it. I would just, y'know, use it so you don't have to but I could only run it 24/7 on my laptop and it runs Minecraft literally at 0-2 FPS so that'll just be horrible. The computer in my basement is the opposite and super amazing but I share it with my dad so I can't really be using it all the time.

edit: eww, the way I'm posting is making me feel a little stalker-ish ahaha. And it's not that I'm rich and have money to throw away, it's that I don't use paypal and I don't mind spending my money on TSR because I feel like I owe a lot of my art to it.

edit2: your icon made me remember, my mom's Korean. My dad's just your average white guy. I don't know a lot about Korean things though and I hate vegetables so there goes most of the food. (If I'm half Korean do I get to play Mega Man Online? Even if it sucks? Please?)
Thanked by:
Welcome to tSR, Since you have seem to read the rules and you seem pretty cool you should fit in just fine.

A few of us to like anime (Me, Vipershark, Rhymey, Suigin, and probably a few more) and if you want to see if any of us like the same ones as you do you can either ask or check out the anime recommendations thread. (My list just about anyone can pick something out from it) We also are not big fans of Call of Duty here (except for Rhymey) so you can expect to see a lot of good games that we talk about here.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Oh hey, why didn't I post here the first time I saw this thread?

At any rate, welcome.

And there is definitely some good video game discussions here from time to time.
好love好
ref=Comrade>/Bk/C2B/Gors,1,2//Sploder/
ref=Nindo>/Apk/Bk/Green//unno/
misc>/Diogalesu/
[Image: fFrame1Big.gif][Image: Frame1Big.gif]
[devart]
Thanked by:
You seem like an alright person.

Welcome, to the forums.

Thanked by:
I geuss I can welcome you here too.

you might actually be alright compared to some of the other members that have been coming here recently
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Maxpphire
Thanks to everyone for all the warm welcomes, not being retarded is the least I can try to do~
inb4 vipershark falls in love.
(08-24-2010, 01:33 PM)StarSock64 Wrote: Haha, well see, I didn't want to tease it without being sure (and i'm still not sure) but I got too much money from my greendot whatever card for paypal. And I don't really online shop so what am I going to do with my paypal money? I thought maybe I'd just donate it someplace, but I could always "buy a certain someone" who in the thread didn't have a "certain something" if I can't think of what to do with it. Like it's my donation to TSR or something, heh.

Did you guys ever figure out how to set up a server? I've done it using one of the minecraft forums' threads. I dunno if I could really help if you have some problems trying it because I don't know a lot about it, but I've at least done it. I would just, y'know, use it so you don't have to but I could only run it 24/7 on my laptop and it runs Minecraft literally at 0-2 FPS so that'll just be horrible. The computer in my basement is the opposite and super amazing but I share it with my dad so I can't really be using it all the time.

edit: eww, the way I'm posting is making me feel a little stalker-ish ahaha. And it's not that I'm rich and have money to throw away, it's that I don't use paypal and I don't mind spending my money on TSR because I feel like I owe a lot of my art to it.

edit2: your icon made me remember, my mom's Korean. My dad's just your average white guy. I don't know a lot about Korean things though and I hate vegetables so there goes most of the food. (If I'm half Korean do I get to play Mega Man Online? Even if it sucks? Please?)

yes i know how to set up a server, it's easy.
you use the server client program and just sent people the IP
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
(08-26-2010, 12:57 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: inb4 vipershark falls in love.

keychain is my one and only
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Alpha Six, DioShiba, [robo9]
(08-24-2010, 01:16 PM)StarSock64 Wrote: I don't have any artist friends and there's a real lack of these things called "unique personalities" around here so TSR ought to be a nice change of pace. I don't have a lot in common with the people here and they tend to have bad taste.

I literally just realized how similar those sentences are and they -rhyme-.

"nngghhff"
(08-26-2010, 01:17 PM)Vipershark Wrote:

not what facebook said.
(08-27-2010, 01:12 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote:
(08-26-2010, 01:17 PM)Vipershark Wrote:

not what facebook said.

Erin 'Keychain' Yrle
Do you think Vipers Hark likes you?
Erin 'Keychain' Yrle voted no
August 22 at 4:16pm via The Yes/No Game · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall · Vote

Vipers Hark like as in what
August 22 at 7Cute2pm · Like

Vipers Hark friend, sure
August 22 at 7Cute2pm · Like
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Cobalt Blue
Vipers Hark
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: